Part 1

Hey everyone..
Here is the first part..

Stay calm keep smiling

** ** ** ** ** **

A boy entered in a room and found his friend sitting on the chair

Boy as B

B:" Manik...!! For God sake chorh de us ka peecha, jab dekh apni girl friend mei gussa rehta hai. Tere girl friend se agye bhi aik dunya hai. Zindagi ko enjoy kr kya har waqt ya toh parhta hai ya parhata hai ya phir apni is girl friend k andar gussa rehta hai." The boy said to his friend whose name was manik

Manik turned his face and looked at the boy. After a short look he again turned his focus back on his girl friend according to the boy.

M:" Not again Cabir.. How many times do i need to tell u its not my girl friend.?? But no tum ne toh qasam khaye hai na mujhe irritate krne ki." Manik said his voice showing clear irritation.

C:" han toh sahi keh rha hai.. girlfriend nhi hai yeh teri.. yeh toh teri wife hai." Cabir replied while manik stare him angrily.

M:" u know what.. mei hi gadha hon jo tujh se baat kr rha hon.." manik accepted his defeat but that to insulting cabir..

C:" really mei gadha hon.. aur tu kya hai.. Jab dekho tab is computer mei ghussa rehta hai.. chor de is ka peecha." Cabir said also scolding him.

M:" cabir tu janta hai na meri life k lye yeh kitna zaroori hai.?" Manik adked him in a way like telling him.

C:" aik toh tu yeh masoomo wali shaqal bana kr majboor kr deta hai." Cabir said helplessly while manik gave him a small smile.

M:" acha sun toh itna tyaar ho kr kahan ja rha hai.?" Manik asked him as its first time in the whole conversation when his eyes fell on cabir who was ready to go somewhere.

C:" han woh actually navya se milne ja rha hon. Ab teri tarhan mujhe bhi apni girlfriend k saath time spend krna acha lagta hai." Cabir again teased him and manik was about to beat him but he ran away.

After 5 minutes of cabir leaving manik stood from his place and looked outside the window desperately waiting to see someone. But there was no one manik was dis hearted. It was from 2 years that regularly every night manik stands near the window to look at something but its like his wish was not comming true. Not wasting amoment more. He again came on his desk and typing something. Everything around was so quite that it was only the sound of his keyboard buttons.

...

In a dark room where there is only light of a laptop a girl was sitting with the laptop in her lap. Her face was little visible but due to darkness it was really difficult to understand who she was.?

Suddenly the door of the room got open and another girl peeped through it.

G:" Nandini hum cabir k saath bahar ja rhe hain." The girl to nandini while nandini nodded her head only and still busy in the laptop.

The girl shook her head and moved inside the room and switch on the light.

N:" Navya di kya kr rhe ho. Light kun on kr di." Nandini said irritingly continously closing and opening her eyes to adjust with the sudden beam of light.

Na:" hum kya kr rhe hain..?? tum kya kr rhi ho nandini?? Kun apne saath yeh sab kuch kr rhi ho. 2 saal ho gye us baat ko magar aaj bhi tum wahen ho. 2 saal se tumhe bahar ki hawa ne bhi nhi chuwa. Hame chinta hoti hai tumhari nandini." Navya said worriedly holding nandini's hands in hers, concern clearly shown on her face. Both of their eyes become moist on the mere words of '2 years back'

N:"navya di. Aap pareshan mat ho plzz.. bohat jald sab theek ho jaye ga." Nandini tried to assure her.

Na:' acha.. kaise theek ho ga.?? Tumhare is tarha ghar per baithne se.. sara din is laptop mei busy rehne se. Kaise theek ho ga. Han.. batao hame kaise theek ho ga.?" Navya asked her now tears flowed from her eyes.

N:" han aise hi sab theek ho ga." Nandini just said one sentence the pressed her lips together to control her hisses and closed her eyes tightly to drink the tears back which threaten to come out anytime.

Na:" nandini hame acha nhi lagta hum is tarhan enjoy karen aur tum yun ghar mei baithe raho. Aap apni khawahishein puri karen aur tum online job kr k paise kamao. Hame lagta hai hum se zaida selfish aur mean behan aur koi nhi. Bare hone k bawajood bhi hum tumhare liye kuch nhi kr pate." Navya said now crying while nandini stare her for few minutes then envelop navya in her arms. Nandini start moving her hand on navya's back to sooth her pain.

N:" di aisa kuch nhi hai. Aap meri bohat fiqar krte ho na.. aur aap mujh se pyaar bhi toh krte ho na.." nandini said politely while navya removed her tears..

Na:" han woh toh krte hain." Navya also replied softly but her voice excited as she confessed her love for nandini.

N:" waise navya di.. app itne tyaar ho.. kahen ja rhe ho kya..?" Nandini asked as she was so much engrossed in her laptop that she didnt listen to what navya said..

Na:" haawww.. tum ne suna hi nhi k hum ne kya kaha." Navya made a fake angry + crying faces to which nandini shook her head in disbelief and navya founding no response from nandini makes a straight face.

Na:" hum cabir k sath ja rhe hain." Navya told and shouted as she herself forgot that cabir will standing outside. She hugged nandini and ran outside. While nandini looked at the closed window of her room and sigh loudly enough for herself to hear.

After 2 months
Manik house

M:" cabir.. cabirrrr.... Cabiiirrr.. ho gya.. ho gya ... mei ne kr diya.." manik called cabir loudly. He was as usually sitting on his computer chair and was calling him excitedly.

Cabir came inside and hugged manik tightly.

C:" finally like finally tu ne yeh kr fiya.. mujhe toh sach mei aab bhi yaqeen nhi aa rha k kya aisa possible hai." Cabir said excitedly hugging him once again.
" hum navya ko bata k atte hain." Cabir said moving out to talk to navya while manik looked at the window.

Nandini's house

N:" dii... navya dii..." nandini shouted on the top of her voice while navya came running to her room. As soon as navya entered in her room she was welcome by a big warm hug.
" di hum ne kr dekhaya. Finally humari 2 saal ki mehnat rang laye.. mei bohat khush hon di. Mera dream mera aim mera goal pura ho gya." Nandini said and her eyes were moist once again going back to those worst days of life which change her beautiful life into a worst nightmare.

Na:" nandini hum bohat khush hain yumhare liye. Hum yeh baat cabor ko batani chahiye." Navya said and moved out while nandini looked at the closed window of her room.

Both manik and nandini were looking at the window but why and what happened to nandini

End of chapter
Love u all
Anni

Manan TS Technical Love✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें