*DS*~Maybelline~

Today I am reviewing a Maybelline Product from the drugstore.

The product is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.

Price: around 7/8 dollars

REVIEWWW TIMEEE:

Okay so just to clarify one thing: this concealer is one of my favorite products. I have horrible purple under eye circles and paired with a stick concealer and some powder, it's covered in minutes.

Anywayss-It comes in a long rectangular tube with an applicator that is similar to lipgloss.

When first applying, it glides on yet if you use to much, it can feel cakey.

A little goes a long way with this puppy. A small dab on the tip of the brush can cover both eyes.

I like to do the down and out technique (you swipe the brush from your inner corner down, then again from your inner corner but curve it so the line starts from the inner corner to the line of your circle) and blend it in.

It blends nicely and looks well with my skin tone.

I suggest a slightly lighter color because it helps with concealing.

I haven't really tried concealing any other blemishes with this concealer, but I believe it will still work well.

I have had this concealer for about 4 months, because I used up my old one which lasted me about a year.

Don't forget to set the concealer with some powder *dream matte Maybelline powder recommended* or *Covergirl sensitive skin pressed powder* ! it can become shiny in the corners so just make sure it's set well!

~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it!

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF THERE IS MORE YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND I WILL UPDATE THE REVIEW!(:

please vote comment and follow!

bye bye maay kup arr teests

HAHAHA byee

If you bothered to read this far down then comment

"maybe she's born with it(;"