Chapter 8: Adore You (PART 2)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Adore You  ♡

   Chapter 8: Adore You 

Liam's Point of View 

*Going out to @Niam_IsMyLife*

If you comment first on the next chapter, it will be going out to you :)

________________________________________ 

  Harry stood frozen in his spot, he tried to say something but closed his mouth right away.

"What is this Harry?" I asked him once more. He bit his bottom lip not knowing what to say.

"JUST GIVE IT TO ME LIAM!" He yelled making me jump slightly. He tried to take the letter but I took it away from him. He tried once more but I pushed him a bit too harshly to the bed, he looked at me with wide eyes, I looked up over to the bathroom and made a run for it. Harry tried chasing after me but I was faster, I locked the door and stepped into the bathtub. I gulped as I tried my best not to open it but something came over me and I opened it.

  'Dear, Harry

I've missed you. You have been on my mind 24/7 since the last time we saw each other. I've missed your warmth, your sweet kissable heart shape lips. And your warm hugs.

Harry. Love, when can we see each other again, I hope very soon. I miss having you around.

Especial seeing you walking around naked.

I love looking at your bare bum. Ha look at us.. Well mostly me, I'm acting as if we were still teens in grade school.

I love you Harry. My little boo, last week was amazing. Give me a call soon, and write me back faster.

Love,

   Cassidy XX'

I bit my bottom lip, trying to numb the pain in my heart. But I'm not sure anything would work. I closed the my fist with the paper in my hand. I thought... I thought just maybe Harry really did love me.

But he loves someone else.

And her name is Cassidly...

________________________________________ 

  Harry knocked harshly on the bathroom door.

"Liam please open the door! Don't read the letter!" He yelled through the door as I just fell to my bum, and held my knees close to my chest.

"Liam, babe. Please... Open the door." He spoke softly. I only cried harder.

"Oh God... Liam please tell me you didn't read the letter." I bit my lip trying to hold back the broken sob that left my mouth.

"L-Liam, please." His voice was shaky, I closed my eyes trying my best to hold back the tears.

***

Harry's Point of View

  I knew, I just knew he read the letter.

I think I lost Liam for good, I should never had kept Cassidly's letter in the first place.