Terminado

Decidme si necesitáis traducción,y si la necesitáis,os la traduzco ahora mismo:

-Proxy Name:  Broken mouth -Name: Kurt Morrel-Age: 25 years old-DOB: December 22, 1991-Birthplace: Austria,Viena-Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius-Language: English,Aleman and a little bit of Spanish-Nationality: Austrian-Height: 1 meter,84 centimeter-Speci...

-Name: Kurt Morrel
-Age: 25 years old
-DOB: December 22, 1991
-Birthplace: Austria,Viena
-Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius
-Language: English,Aleman and a little bit of Spanish
-Nationality: Austrian
-Height: 1 meter,84 centimeter
-Species: Human
-Sexual orientation: Heteroflexible demisexual
-Universe: Slenderverse
-Use: Observer/Hamper (Normally put traps in the mountain entry’s floor,but in the other case,he will going to stalk his objetives...it’s a stalker 7-7)
-Appearance when 'working': When he was working,He  takes his normal clothes, specialy begins to be able to hide between the things, since they are of dark colors, on the other hand, He is in the habit of taking traps of bears to attack or to put in the floor, after putting them, He dedicates himself to monitoring the nearby traps, the distant mas it He limits itself to observing them occasionally, once, one of the objetives fall in one of his traps, He dirigue towards with speed to make work him that Lady Melody has entrusted him.
-Appearance when not in use: When not this one in use, normally tends to take out the workwear from him and to putting on another set of clothes, in this case they were a jersey of dark green color, a few trousers of dark brown color. The only thing that does not change they are his shoes of mountain. In the aspect, normally he goes deshevelled and with circles, since he does not sleep very much for the observer's work that has.
-Personality, likes and dislikes: he is serious, a bit cold, a bit shy and he does not tend to relate very much to the demas, with the exception of Lady Melody's “friends”.When he know someone,he was very curious when he take confident,
-Skills prized for:
-He know how to hide very good all the things that He can take.
-He know how to cook
-He is very stronge,but he is a little bit clumsy.
-He can move very fast in places that there are a lot of things,but He is not very good in opened field (because He cant hide)
-He can hide very easy
-He can detect poisones things,like poisones berries,but He only eat salvage things if He was very hungry.
-Commonly used weapons: Modified Bear traps (he have one on his mouth and two on his hands,but apart,he has a lot of bear traps).
-Wounds:He has two scars localicated in his face that there are hide for his trap of bears. One crosses the lips,is small. Other one, which is more bigger, goes from the chin towards a few centimeters below the right ear. On the other hand, in the right arm he has several scratches and several scars, signs of a past accident.
-Health problems: Slender sickness,hipogeousia (He cannot taste things)
-Body type: Mesomorph
Relationships:
-Lady Melody - Master Slender OC - Lady Melody (Ria-sora27)
-The Slendermans: Slenderman,Splendorman,Offenderman and Trenderman
-The Crimson Reaper - co-worker (Ria-sora27)
-Envoy - co-worker (Ria-sora27)
-The Ghost Doll - Creepypasta OC (janeth616) - Friend/Allied
-Lily Farrel (The tormentor) - sister figure - Creepypasta OC (Meh \(:v)/)
-Bay Lilian (Mute) - co-worker (AK-47x)
-Doc - co-worker (megaNE-KO)
-Playful Death - Creepypasta OC (Chococream380) - Little sister figure