Chapter 21: Raise The Dead

Andrea's P.O.V.

I woke up and was blinded by a bright light. Then there was Ducky who jumped back in shock.

"Ahh!!"

He yelled. Jimmy too.

I sat up but quickly pulled up the cloth that covered me and noticed something...

"I'M IN AUTOPSY?!"

I yelled I looked at myself and luckily no cut yet. I look at tr other tables that contained my sibling and took two rubber bands and hit them causing tthem to jolt.

"You're alive!"

Jimmy says.

"Gee Jim. I didn't notice that."

Belle says.

"Can we have our clothes?"

Kyle ask.

Before anyone could explain, we jumped out of the tables (With the cloth wrapped around us) and walk into the room where they stored the blue things Ducky wears for autopsy.

"Care to explain how we ended up here?"

I ask.

"The nurse said your pulse was gone last night."

We gave him the '-____-' face.

"We woke up last night and removed the thing of our fingers and went to sleep. It was annoyingly tight."

Kyle says.

We turned to leave when Kyle asked something.

"Who else, say us in our birthday suit?"

Kyle ask. Belle and I gave him a slap to the face and back.

"Just me."

Ducky saus. Good.

We went ti Abby's lab.

Abby's Lab

She was crying in a corner, hugging bert.

"Abby?"

Kyle ask. I immediatelly slapped him caise when she saw us she screamed and fainted. I looked aat the table amd saw our clothes.

"Found them"

We took our clothes, went to the toilet and changed. Then we threw away the blue apron thingy.

"How do we tell everyone we're alive without them reacting... Abby style?"

Belle ask while we were trying to lay Abby on her futon.

"Pretend it's a normal day."

I say. She opens her mouth to say something when I cut her.

"Yell at them for thinking we are dead later."

Bullpen

We were sitting at our desk waiting for them tp come down from Jen. They finally did.

"Hey Ima."

"Hi Abba"

"Ello Gibbs and McGee."

They instantly fainted... Even Ziva and Gibbs. Wow.

Did we have that affect.

I went ro TRY to wake up McGee (Which is like waking up a dead person. But hey, we woke up.)

Belle tried to wake up Ima which just resulted in her getting punched in the face. Ima is not the type tp be woken up.

Kyle succesfullu qoke up Abba by simply giving him a headslap.

As for Gibbs? It was the best choice for us to just put him in his chair...

"Ghost!"

Tony yells.

"If I was a ghost, could I do this?"

Belle says, kicking the place that would make any man scream.

"OWW!!"

He yells.

"She ain't no ghost."

Gibbs says as he finally had woken up.

"HOW on earth did u guys think we were dead?!"

"No pulse. Finer thingy did not detect"

Tony replied in a high-pain filled voice as he was still in pain.

"We removed it when we woke up cz it was annoyingly tight."

Kyle says.

Then we hear a scream. We look and see Jen laying on the floor.

"Ya know. Your funneral is at 2. We don't wanna be late."

Gibbs says. I punched him. It soulds stupid but lucky ne he did nothing but chuckle. He took it wayyy easier than anyone. I won't be surprised if Abby is still unconscious since Elf Lord still is.

"I'll get Jen."

Gibbs carries Jen back to her office.

"Ima?"

"Yes An?"

"Are our coffins ready?"

"... Yes?"

"Good. Cause you, Tony and McGee are gonna need it cause we are gonna kill ya for thinkin we're dead."

Kyle says with a little emphasis on the end.

"Kyle..."

He back aways.

I sigh...

After a while... And more fainting. We chat and we were told that the case had been solved since three people, dressed in costumes were found dead iin an alley near our home. They have no records at all and no one knows why. Except for the three of us. Gosh I miss that lightning bolts.

"Mom. Can we go home today? Just today?"

"Gibbs?"

"Sure. Go home. Get some rest. And make sure to wake up"

We gave him a look. He smirks.

"Angels!"

Tony says as we enter the elevator.

Of Paradise...

We complete in our heads... I wish I get to see Annabelle and Kate again but not for the same reasons...

Then the elevator jerked and the lights went out.

Ziva and Tony facepalmed.

"Not again..."