Chapter 10: Runaway Kids

Bullpen: 12pm

The next morning, Ziva was asleep on Tony's lap. Snugled up against his chest and pretty obvious that both of them were crying. Jenny also on Gibbs's lap, arms around his neck and head snugled on his chest. Then Abby, who came later that night, was snugled in with McGee in a dog like posituon on his lap with McGee's arm suporting her head. All were alseep.

Ziva's Dream

It was night

She found out she was pregnant

4 months later

She finds out it's triplets

5 more months

She is in Abby's lab, holding her kids

The three kids are her prized possesions

She could not live without them

Then one single conversation that Tony and her did not have in 12 years ruined it.

She sees the kids, crying

Mistake

That was the only word that came out of ttheir mouths

She tried to says no but nothibg could escape her mouth.

She tried to hug them but they vanished.

"We are gone for good"

She heard a small voice say before she broke down in tears.

She lost Tali

And Ari

Her mother

She can't loss her kids...

Tony's Dream

Year 1

The kids were in their cribs, smiling and giggling hapily. They were a miracle.

Year two

They were getting more and more smarter. They started to walk-crawl.

Year 3

They could finally walk and talk. They said their first words. Andrea's was "Daddy", Belle's was "Mommy" and Kyle's was "Parents".

Year 4

The kids are growing up. Their nursery is now a kids room.

Year 5

They are in Kindergarten. A big leap.

Year 6

They had their first moments.

Year 7

Ziva took Andrea and Belle away for training. He was left with Kyle for expert soccer training by famous coaches.

Year 8

His girls were learning fast. Kyle was learnibg too. But he missed the girls

Year 9

He and Kyle visited the girls. They were much different then before. He liked it.

Year 10

2 more years to seeing them again. Kyle was in Italy, with Senior.

Year 11

He felt lonely. The girls were still in Israel and Kyle in Italy.

Year 12

He remembers the look on their faces when he meets them at the airport. A big memory.

Now

The kids were gone. His reason to live was gone. He had Ziva. But the kids....

Reality

Gibbs was the first to wake up. He sees the scene and Jenny fast asleep on his lap. Wanting to wake only the boys, he slowly put Jen on the floor and covered her with his jacket. He woke up the boys and they did the same to the girls. Try went back on the case.

With the kids

They just woke up. They fixed their thing, wore their hoodie and dark sunglasses and left. Andrea's stomach grumbles.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too."

"Mm... Let's get a hot dog each. Look there's a stand!"

Kyle points They buy a newspaper too. While waiting for the train at tthe station they read it. An article catches their interest.

"Three Ncis Triplets Missing!"

They read further

"Last night, 3 triplets who's parents are Ncis Agents have gone missing. If you have seen them please contact NCIS immediately. They consist of two girls and one boy. Christian Kyle David-DiNozzo, Andrea Ariana David- DiNozzo and Ysabel Belle David-DiNozzo. And here are their pictures..."

The kids tighten their hoodie and straighted their glasses. They decided to go to Ncis. The subway is too crowded and they don't wwant anyone to see them. They take a cab.

"Naval Base. Washington DC please. Ncis Headquarters"

Andrea says. The cab driver drives.

"Can't wait to get home. I miss mom and dad..."

Belle says

They stop at a stop light but someone rams into them, hard. The taxi hits a tree.

"Belle! Kyle!"

Andrea hugs the two and shields them from the impact. The three are unconscious while the driver and the other driver dies on the spot.

NCIS Bullpen

The girls woke up and now their working. Then Abby comes up.

"I found them."