Chapter 4: Leaving for good?

I jumped the fence then I didn't know where to go. I just started walking. I then bumped into someone.

Shit.

"Diana can we please talk?" Ash said looking down at his feet. He looked nervous.

"I..I can't. I need to leave,"

"What do you mean leave? for good?" he look like he was going to cry.

"I mean I'm leaving. And yes well I'm trying to make it for good," now I looked down. I felt bad I don't know why but I do.

"B..but...www...wh..why?" he stuttered.

"Ash please!" I whisper yelled.

"No! Diana you think no one wants you and no one cares about you well your wrong." he was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm.

"I don't think that Ash I know it," tears started to fall.

"I love you Diana please. Do you not get it? I care. I want you. So why leave if you have me?" tears formed in his eyes.

I never thought about him. I always just thought about everyone who hate me. I totally forgot about our moment in the girls bathroom yesterday. (Haha)

He loves me? He cares about me? He wants me?

"A..Ash..." he cut me off by kissing me.

I was about pull away but he deepened the kiss by pushing me up against his fence.

"Ash..." we both tried to gain our breath back.

"Please," was all he said and I knew what he meant by that.

Please don't go. Please don't give up. Please love me back. Please care for me as I do for you. Please stay. Please.

I started crying harder but quietly so no one knew I was there.

"A..Ash.. I can't go back there,"

"Is it really that bad? I know you have it hard at school but I'll stop that. I promise."

I felt my checks getting hotter.

"I get ignored at home and... you know what I'm not going to tell you or anyone my life story." I wiped more of my tears.

"Tell me, I'm hear to listen,"

"Not here, I can't tell you here,"

"Fine then come with me" with that he grabbed my arm and pulled my towards the forest.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned.

"Where not there yet. Just wait."

"Okay"

- 5 minutes Later-

Whoa.

I was speechless. It was beautiful. It has a little pond and flowers and...it was just amazing.

"You like?"Ash smiled.

"It's so beautiful!" I smiled.

He chuckled a bit at my reaction.

"So your story?"

He had to ruin the moment.

"Umm....well you have to promise not to tell a soul!" I put out my pinky.

"Really pinky swear? haha my type of girl." He laughed.

I just sat there face all red and him laughing at my still stuck out pinky.

He latches his pinky with mine.

"Pinky promise!" he shouted. I was the one laughing now.

"Okay so my mom ignores me at home and for my dad he's always in jail and when he is he's asking for money to get him out and when he's out he's asking for money. My mom is always at work and when she's not she out with her friends or boyfriend. And for my dad he's never around only for money. As for me you know I go to school then I go home do homework then go to work. And on the weekends I work at another job. But all the money is going towards phone bills and the house payments. Or to get my freaking dad out of jail." I paused to see if he got any of that. and sadly he did.