Introduction

In the past

Your POV :

There are five days since they declared war and over 3,000 innocent people have been caught and killed.

I can't let them continue this! This is very wrong !

I HAVE TO STOP THEM !

Today

Since that day I fight against them. They took everything I had and loved: My family.

The two leaders do not care about those who suffer and struggle to survive. But I am here to help those poor people. My name is Spooks. And I'm not going to tolerate this. PewDiePie and Cry will pay with their lives.

So far I've managed to shoot down the other colonies. But the two will not be defeated so easily. They are very intelligent and have a strong army.But I have something stronger: the belief that I will be able to defeat them. I have the advantage that I'm anonymous. They do not know my name, do not know how I look and how my voice sounds.I usually communicate with other people through messages that I write on the walls of buildings. Clever, huh?

They do not even know that I'm a woman. They think I'm a man, because of the way in which I am wearing: I wear black clothes. The hood of my cape keeps my identity protected and me as  well .

Tomorrow all colony leaders have a meeting. This is my chance: I can finally find their weaknesses and to shoot down everyone.

Why I should not kill these toxic parasites ?! These bastards will pay properly for all the evils which they have done to me and the rest of the world.

Think about it: They killed all poor families and they took all the children on the frontline where they were murdered in cold blood.If you ask me, Hitler is not so bad comparing to them.

I hope no one will miss the meeting,it would be a shame for me to not kill them all, right?

Better start getting ready for tomorrow,someone will have to polish my blades and load my gun, so I get to work.

I'll have so much fun! and I will enjoy every cry for help.

Blood for Blood dear Pewds and Cry , BLOOD FOR BLOOD ! They should prepare as they will meet their and all the leaders from Earth worst nightmare : ME ! ~insert maniacal laught here~