Chapter 1

(A/N This is my first book, so comment what you think)
Maya's POV
"Hey Riles" I say as I walk through the door.
"Hey Maya" she responds, "what do u want to do today?"
I needed a new pair of shoes, so I figured that we could go shopping.
"We should go to the mall"
"Yes, but who would we get to drive us, we are only 15?" Riley responds.
"We could have your brother Lucas drive us, he turned 16 like a month ago".
I have liked Lucas for a very long time now so I would love if he took us to the mall. He is a year older, and my best friends brother, so I know that we would never happen, and he would never like me back.
"Yeah let me go ask him"
Riley runs upstairs to go ask Lucas and I go to sit down on the couch.
Lucas's POV
I hear someone open my door, so I look up off of my phone to see Riley standing at the entrance to my room.
"Hey Riley"
"Hey Lucas, will you pretty please take me and Maya to the mall, please"
I really didn't want to, but since I heard that Maya was coming along I agreed.
"Sure what time do you want to go?" I asked.
"Just come downstairs in like 5 minutes"
"Okay"
In case you couldn't tell, I really like Maya. I have for a long time now, but I know that she would never like me or want to be with me. She is my sisters best friend after all, and I am a year older than her. Also,Riley wouldn't probably like it
that much, so I decided to keep my feelings locked inside.
Maya's POV
Riley came back downstairs, and sat next to me on the couch.
"He agreed to go shopping with us" Riley exclaimed.
"Yay"
I was so excited that he agreed to take us to the mall!
Lucas's POV
I went downstairs 5 minutes later to see Maya and Riley sitting on the couch. Maya looked so beautiful, it was hard to not stare at her.
(A/N what Maya was wearing)

I continued to stare at her until they both looked up at me

Maya's POV
I felt someone looking at me, so I looked up to see Lucas at the stairwell staring at me. He looked really good.
(A/N what Lucas was wearing)

Riley and I got up and walked over to were Lucas was

"Hey Riley, Maya, you both look good" he said looking at me at the last part.
I felt heat start to rush to my cheeks so I looked away and said, "thanks, let's go"
"Yah let's go" Riley responded.
"Okay" Lucas said.
(A/N What do you guys think about the first chapter?? I will try to make a second part today or tomorrow!)