Chapter 7

(A/N hey, comment any ideas for any new stories that I could do! I would I've to see your ideas and what you like)
Maya's POV
When I woke up, I walked into the kitchen to find Riley, Lucas, and Farkle already there. We all ate breakfast, and then got changed for the day.
Maya

Lucas

Lucas

Riley

Riley

Farkle

Farkle

After we all got changed, we decided to have a game day with all of us

After we all got changed, we decided to have a game day with all of us. Riley's parents had to go for the day, so they would not be here.
We first decided to play twister. We split up teams. It was Riley and I against Lucas and Farkle.
The first round was all of us at the same time. Riley was off already, so it was Farkle, Lucas, and I left.
It was left hand blue, so I had to reach all the way around Farkle to get this. After I did that Farkle fell. It was now just Lucas and I.
Lucas's POV
One Maya went around Farkle, he fell. Now it was just Maya and I. It was right foot red, so Maya had to put her leg under me. Let's just say I wanted to stay like this for a while, but I know Maya would not like me the way I liked her.
Once the three rounds were done, Farkle and I won 2-1. The next game Farkle and Riley wanted to play was truth or dare. I instantly new that Farkle was trying to set me up because I told him that I liked Maya, but I agreed anyways.
Maya's POV
After we were done playing twister, Riley and Farkle wanted to play truth or dare. I was a little hesitant because I know that Riley might do something in order to set me and Lucas up. I agreed anyways though.
Riley's POV
Farkle and I both know that Lucas likes Maya, and Maya likes Lucas because they both told us, and Farkle and I told each other.
Maya's POV
We were playing truth or dare when it was my turn.
"Truth or dare" Riley asked me.
"Truth"
"Okay, do you like anyone"
She already knew that I liked Lucas and wanted me to admit it, but I wasn't going down without a fight.
"Yes" I said back.
"Who!" Farkle screamed.
"That is two questions one at a time" I smiled an evil smile, but I knew she would get me next time.
"Okay, Lucas, truth or dare" Farkle asked Lucas.
"Dare" Lucas said.
"I dare you to kiss Maya" Farkle said.
"What!" Lucas yelled.
He probably doesn't like me, and he doesn't want to kiss me because he yelled like he didn't want to.
"It's okay huckleberry it's just a game" I spoke trying to convince him to kiss me.
"Okay" he said.
We started to lean in, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
Once our lips met, it felt like fireworks were going on. I know that is cliché, but that is how it felt.
Our lips moved perfectly in sync, and I never wanted this feeling to stop. We kissed for about 7 seconds, and it was the best 7 seconds of my life.
We pulled away staring at each other awkwardly, and tuned to Riley and Farkle smirking, and taking a video of it.
"Okay next" I said.
The game went on without Lucas saying a word to me. I was pretty mad.
Lucas's POV
The kiss with Maya was absolutely amazing, and I was so happy, but I was also mad because I knew she didn't have feelings for me.
The night went on without me saying a word to her. I felt so bad.
It was around 10:00 and both Riley and Farkle were asleep, so I went to Maya's room and slowly and softly opened the door.
"Lucas, what are you doing here?" Maya asked.
"I just want to talk" I said.
"Oh, so now you want to talk! This whole day after that kiss, you have said nothing to me!" Maya yelled at me.
"I am really sorry, I just didn't think you would like me the same way that I like you.
"You what?" She asked me.
Oh crap I just told her that I liked her.
"I like you okay. I now that you will never feel the same because I am just you best friends brother, and I'm a year older, and you don't like me I get it. Well guess what, I am in love with you, I have been ever since I met you. I have been keeping this in for the longest time now, and I get that you will never love me the way I love you, so I should just get out of your way and let you b---"
Before I could finish what I was saying, Maya pulled me into a deep passionate kiss that felt even better than the first one. She pulled away after about 10 seconds.
"Lucas, do you really love me?" She questioned.
"I do Maya, I am so in love with you and I could never stop." I confessed.
"Lucas, I love you too. I always have. You don't have to be scared to tell me what you were feeling, or think that I would never like you, because I do. I am in love with you Lucas Matthews."
I pulled her in for another passionate kiss that felt so good. We kissed for about a minute until we both pulled away.
We snuggled under the covers for a while until I said, "Maya, so you think that Riley will approve of us?" I asked.
"I think that she will definitely approved Lucas, I already told her that I had feelings for you a while back, and she accepted them, and said that she would be happy if we got together. What about Farkle?"
"Yeah he will approve I told him that I liked you a while back as well. Riley and Farkle probably told each other, and that's why he made us kiss earlier playing truth or dare." I responded.
"Yeah I am so happy" Maya said.
"I know me too. Hey Maya, would you like to officially be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping that she would say yes.
"No" she responded.
I felt my heart drop for a second until she said.
"I would love to be your girlfriend"
I was so happy, I pulled her in for another long kiss. We both snuggled together under the covers until we both eventually fell asleep.
(A/N that was a long chapter 1123 words geess. Comment any ideas I could do to improve this story, or is you want another story please!)