Story n°2 (part 1)

--> Can we go back in time ?

Elisa was a teenager when this story occured. She was 16 years old. She lived with her mom in a little house in a small town. She was a little dreamy. Her greatest dream was "to be a princess in another century".

She has known her best friend she was born her birth. Her best friend's mother was a friend of her mom too. Her best friend name was Morgane.

That day, it was Elisa's birthday. She celebrated this day only with Morgane: her mom was working all day. Morgane arrived with a cake. Elisa was delighted. It was a tradition between both girls. They went in the kitchen and they spoke about school, handsome boys etc.

Elisa sought a candle in her kitchen and she put it on the cake. Morgane  gave her present to Elisa. It was small and lightweight. Elisa opened her present and asked her friend.

"What is it?"

"It is a time turner"

"Oh thanks. The problem is that magic doesn't exist... I would like it to exist so deep inside..."

"We can dream! Imagine we return the time: it could be amazing!"

Elisa imagines a time in which girls have long beautiful dresses. She turns the time turner and Morgane puts her hand in her shoulder.

Suddenly, the wind started blowing and there was like a flash of light penetrated the room. Both girls scrubbed their eyes and opened them back. They were supprised suprised, because in front of her, it was no longer the window's kitchen but a strange dressing room. Elisa and Morgane explored the room. The clothes were too old to be from their time. Then, they found a door. They pushed it open, and Morgane held a shout : both girls knew too well this "corridor ": this was the Hall of Mirrors in Versailles castle.