Wales

This is not a story, a text or anything else.

This year with high school I went to Wales for a week. We were (my friends and I) in a family's house with eight cats! But the two people were soooo nice, it was wonderful!

We visited many places and cities:

-Bristol: we saw all the pain art on  walls, and the museum, the city etc.

-Cardiff: we went to the stadium, the opera, and visited the city with (if i remembered) a game where you have to find some places, taking pictures or writing information etc. And we did shopping.

-Oxford: I think this is the part that I preferred. Oxford is a wonderful city, and we were lucky because the sun was out! We visited the University, you know the Hogwart' stairs in Harry Potter... We couldn't see the big room where they normally eat: there were exams. After we discovered the city, a female guide explained all the history of every buildings, places etc. We saw the door who inspired the writer of Narnia: there were some strange characters at the top of it.
We had to played (again) a game for which we have to find places like in Cardiff, and after we were free to visit or shop. With my friends we went trough a little street, and we discovered an amazing place where there were all the fairytales stories, and some books like personal diaries.

-Bath: What a beautiful place too. Sure we went to the Romans Bath, the water's color and I don't know, but there was a calm atmosphere. We played AGAIN a game where we have places to find, but this time we made it in two big groups and we helped each other (they told their answers and we made the same things). We found some old shops with clothes of the 20'—> amazing. I saw the house of Jane Austen the writer of Pride and Prejudices (Orgueil et Préjugés in French), but we didn't have time anymore, so i just walked in front of it.

-The Blaenavon Mine: This was real funny. First we visited the top of the mine with the different houses of the minors trough the time. We took funny pictures with my friends. The weather what really sunny, and hot, so we quickly made the visit and after we just sat on a bench, and enjoyed the sun. The afternoon we went underground. It was creepy at first, but the guide was an old but funny man, and we had a great moment. And at the end of the day, our teachers brought us to the sea: it was « a surprise », but it was really cool.