First day.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." You say running to the lady from yesterday. "Late on your first day miss Y/L/N. Not a good impression. But since it IS your first day, I won't do anything about it." You let out a sigh on relief. "But if it keeps happening I will have to say something about it." She says to you. You nod and walk into the trailer and get all the stuff that you used yesterday. You smile and blush thinking bout HIM. You sit down in the chair at your station. Just as I do the door opens. And in walks in Jared, Misha and Jensen. You smile at Jared and Misha. And when you see Jensen you start blushing and turn to look at the other boys.

"So who's going first?" You ask them. Jared raises his hand. You tell him to come sit. "You were at the convention last week right?" Jared asks. You didn't have to do much for jared just fix the hair and cover any blemishes. You look at him through the mirror. And nod with a little smile. When you look behind Jared though, You see Jensen smirking at you. You smile even bigger and turn your head with a blush. "Yea she was the girl I told you walked out of the panel." Misha cuts in. "Oh this is her huh?" You just nod. "Well I'll tell you this. Jensen couldn't stop talking about you." He says. You laugh and look at Jensen through the mirror. Then you turn and look at him. He has a slight blush and is looking at his lap. You quickly turn your head back to Jared.

You finish with Jared and Misha was next. With him you had to do a little more. You had to shave is now 'big' beard. Fix his hair, cover blemishes and do a few scars. You start doing that and tbh you had crush on Misha too. You thought of Jared as your brother, Misha as your best friend/crush. But you and Jensen definitely had something going on. The whole time you were doing Jared and Misha's makeup, Jensen was just staring at you. Admiring your every inch. You and Misha had a few different conversations. One being what I like To do throughout the week or how many family members I have. Then he asked. "Who do you like?" You just smile and blush and keep doing what you're doing. Not saying a word.

Once your done with Misha him and jared leave cause they had a scene to do. So that left you and Jensen alone, again. He walks over to the chair and sits. He turns the chair to face to you. You look at him wanting to talk about what happened yesterday. You decided it would be best not to and just do your job. You had to do a simple look on Jensen. Just some cover up and a few scars. Kinda like you did with Misha. You start working with him going into deep thought. You didn't realize Jensen asked you a question till you felt a hand touch your thigh. You jump a little and shiver a little bit at the warmth on your upper leg. You look up at him through the mirror. "Hmm?" You ask him. "Did you hear me?" You shake your head no. "Sorry no I didn't. What did you say?" He chuckles a little. "I asked what you were thinking about." You blush and look down at his hair. "What gives you the idea I was thinking about something?" You ask looking back up to him.

"Well for one you were just staring and my head and not doing anything. And two you didn't answer me the first time. So what were you thinking about?" He ask turning the chair to face you. You look down to him. "Just thinking." You smile to him and try to turn the chair back around. He grabs you arm. You look at his hand then into his eyes. You didn't want to admit you were thinking about yesterday. You have been thinking about it all day. It's been bugging you not to talk with him about it. "You really want to know what I'm thinking about?" You ask him. He nods and smiles gently. He lets go of your arm. You sit on the couch that in your station. "I was thinking about yesterday." You admit. "Why were yo-" He starts then it hits him. "Oh." he says realizing what you were talking about. "Yea. I wanted to talk about it. but...." Jensen stands up walking over to the couch that you're on and sit beside you.

"Why didn't you talk to me about it. Did I make you uncomfortable or....?" He asks. "No not at all. I just didn't know how to TALK about it without something happening." You say admiring his perfect eyes. "Do you not want 'IT' to happen?" He asks motioning toward both of you. "It's not that. God knows I wanted it." You whisper the last part. But Jensen heard and grins. "But I can't." You say putting your head down. He puts a hand under your chin and lifts your head to meet his eyes. "Why not?" He ask his hand still on you face. His hands are so warm. "Cause I just can't Jensen." You say tears falling while you thought of your past relationship and how bad it ended. You lost everyone because of it. You couldn't do that again. You stand up and walk towards the door you look at Jensen who has a concerned look on his face. "You can go now. You're done." You say walking out and closing the door.

You walk out to a place you found last night when you were leaving that looked like a good spot to just sit at when you needed it. It's at the end of stage three. You walk over there and pull out your phone and put on the sleeping at last. It just really puts you at peace. After a while you feel a little better so you head back to the trailer. You stop at your car to grab a charger. You grab what you need, lock you car and turn around to see Jensen behind you. You jump backwards. You weren't expecting him to be behind you. "Jensen you scared me." You say with a little laugh. "What happened?" He asks you. His hand are in his pockets. The smile you had slowly fell. You look to the ground and back up to Jensen.

You and Jensen had gone to your 'place' to talk. You had told him why you could be with him. And basically your entire back story. "Well how about this. You go out with me for week. A date each day of the week. And if you don't want to be with me after that. Then I won't try anymore." He offers. You look at him thinking about his offer. After about a minute. You smile and nod at him. He smiles back at you. "Good our first date will be Sunday. And our last one Saturday." He says standing. You nod and smile up to him. He leans down and gently kisses your cheek. Your eyes get wide. You don't know what to do. His lips are so warm and soft. You think about what they would feel like on your lips. He pulls back from you and smiles at you. You smile up at him. "Ok. Bye Jensen." You wave to him as he walks to wardrobe. He turns to look at you and smile wide and waves at you. You can't wait 'till Sunday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SUCH SHORT CHAPTER. BUT I THINK THAT THERE'S A LOT TO DO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO IM JUST GOING TO DO A LONG ONE NEXT CHAPTER.