Im a goner

Xenomorphs were bursting through the ceiling and we were being quickly overwhelmed "everybody get in that vent" i shouted at them as I saw a open vent. "Nice spot bro" Timothee siad to me. "Thanks but just get into the damn vent so we can get out of here" I siad to him. We were closing in on the dropship but xenos were right behind us me and Timothee were shooting them while croch running in the vent that led to the dropship.

We reached the dropship "Tily,Dreig get in there and pilot that ship we'll provide suppressing fire guys lets give'm hell" Frost shouted. Hicks and Frost were on the ramp and me and Timothee were on the platform shooting the livin daylights out of those things. "Guys were good to go" Frost shouted Timothee was on the ramp while i was still shooting "Niall get your ass on board" Frost shouted at me. "Oh shit" I siad then i ran as a Xenomorph was closing in and managed to grab me. "Leave without me" I shouted at them and to my my amazement Tomothee jumped down and tryed to save me but got pinned like myself "I told you to leave" I siad to him in anger "brothers fight and die together remember" he siad to me chuckling "I guess your right" and it was that moment we were both knocked unconcious.

Comment please and thank you and I'll see you in the next chapter bye bye