We are so BONED!!

Me and Timothee woke up to a damp hot feeling we were both groggy and a bit slow on the uptake "my head ohh Niall you okay" he asked me "yeah but where the fuck are we oh no Timothee we are so boned" I pretty much moaned. "What oh shit were in the hive" Timothee was saying sadly. "Hey where's the Queen she should be laying" I siad confused. "Oh shit look" Timothee gasped we both looked in horror what we saw the Queen and a praetorian Xenomorphs were watching us the praetorian watching Timothee and the Queen staring at me with that featureless face. We were both then torn down and Timothee was dragged away by the praetorian and the Queen blocked my escape "Timothee I save you hang on bro" I shouted at him he was struggling with his captor to no avail   "Niall were both getting out of this together" he shouted before he disappeared from view.

The Queen then raised me with her tail to her eye level at she started to open her maw and I expected the secondary maw to shoot out and pierce my skull but instead she used to clamp on my head and using her smaller set of hand to ruffle through my pockets (her mouth is slimey as fuck) and while that was happening I felt a small pain in the back of my head then for some reason put my down. Then I ran but I got only about 2 meters before I rather comically smashed into the iron grip of her tail. Thats when I lost it "What am I to you a toy" I shouted at the Queen.

Comment please and thank you and I'll see you in the next chapter bye bye