Two.

"Killings have been occurring here in London. We've come to a decision. We all think it's the best." Harry clinged to my side, as we looked up to the mayor as he shuffled through papers on his podium. He protectively held onto my waist, as I started the man in charge dead in the eye. I was wondering what he was pondering about. He let out a hoarse cough, then began to speak.

    "This city is in danger. There is obviously a killer on the loose. He or she might be amongst us now." He says, causing everyone to gasp; throwing their heads in every direction. I stood peering forward, knowing all of this already, might even have this case semi-figured out. "We think that is no one can get in, and no one can get out; the search for the murder will be easier for our Police Department." Harry still looked confused, but by now; I was trembling. 

    "We're locking up the city. No one is to get in, and no one is aloud to leave." He purses his lips, as Harry pulls me closer. "Are you serious?!" I scream loudly, causing everyones heads to turn towards me. He's about to speak once more, but I beat him to it. "Our city is in danger, and you think locking us all in here is going to help?" He looks to police that were by his side, their hands infront of their torso, then looking back at me.

    "You're a fool, absolute fool. You're making the chance for them to strike again more likely to happen! We're all like sitting ducks, waiting here. What kind of man are you? Let this city flee, let people get away. Wecan't let them stay here! Our citizens are in danger, and you think 'locking us up' is the best idea? How about buing plane tickets and sending them off, so the killer can'tget to them." Steam was practically coming from my ears, as I clenched my fists, biting down on my tounge. I gave him the vicious expression I could play on my face, breaking from Harry's grasp.

    Ina blink of an eye, there were men in blue shirts crowding me. They grabbed under my arms, restraining me; when all I did was speak my mind. "What are you doing?!" Harry yelled, trying to break them away from me. "Stop it, son. Or you'll be next." One of them says to him, as they drag me away. I felt meatle cuffs being placed on me, as I'am being place in the back of a cop car.

    I give Harry a reassuring look, telling him I would be okay. I mouthes to him, "Be Careful." He nods, running away from the crowd; probably to go get my father. 

[A/N: Thank you guys for all the Votes! 10+ votes & 5+ Comments for the next chapter.I would like to thank xSweetDespairx for the amazing cover.]