chapter 4

I thought it was all over , 10 minutes and no message has appeared .
I said to myself " he's just a guy you don't know , it's okay " . I ordered some pizza , it was 2 pm . While eating the pizza switching channels .
A text has appeared on my phone .
"Hey I'm sorry I needed to go somewhere , by the way what are you doing tonight ? " Derek sent .
" nothing , my whole family is out and I'm just eating pizza watching boring channels " I  sent .
" oh I can help you get rid of your boredom , can I join you ? " Derek sent . I was shocked and i was like , is he gonna come ? Can I hold it not to look at his lips ? I don't think so . But like I wanna see him .
"Oh yeah sure " I Sent .
I sent him the address and 20 minutes later the door bell rang. I was so nervous , I opened the door and I saw that bright and shiny smile that sexy body that makes you wanna squeeze and cuddle with. " oh Hi , I'm Derek "
He said . I was staring at his body like I wanna eat him , 10 seconds later I came back to reality " oh hi I'm Sameer , come in" I said .
We sat in the sofa , and there was some pizza left so he ate some , while talking with someone but I don't care because he is so handsome " hey do you hear me ? I'm talking to you , Sameer Sameer " his voice stopped my daydreaming , " oh you were talking to me ? " I said .
" who else is here ? " .