School of Preparing

I rushed out of my room with full force speed, I looked down the hall and saw girls running all over the place to get to he grand room. I ran like the wind into that grand room! I looked up and saw a couple chairs for me to sit down in. I saved some for my three best friends. I felt as my heart was about to explode out of my chest. "Oh no oh no" I said aloud. Mrs. Peahen our head mistress was extremely mad. I would be to if someone graffitied my whole desk with green and red making in fun of my name. I laughed at that thought. "What are you laughing at Krissy?" That was my name Krissy Coleman. I go to a boarding school called "School of preparing" in Britain, but we secretly call this place "school of predatory" for all the guys that stare at our chest. "I asked you a question? Or are you deaf?" said that same voice. I turned around slowly in my seat praying and pleading with god that it's not the person that I think it is.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

🌺Hey guys it's my first time writing a little story so comment below and tell me what you think? Do you think I should make this into a full on chapter book? Or should I just make it a short little story?🌺 Thanks! And follow!