Chapter 4

Sorry guys.. I know I have not written for a long time due to some family issues.. I know this might not be a long chapter but I will try my best!😁😁. I know that there is lots of faults in the previous chapters and I will try to work on fixing that so please don't kill me m'kay!! Comment, like, and share as always!!

I stood there speechless. I simply just let my mouth hang open as I tried to comprehend

what just actually happened. The unbearable stench of leftover chicken meat with peas in a pod is enough to make me vomit. Sweet brown mashed potatoes was all over my white pressed skirt. Or was that chicken pot pie? All eyes were on me. Shock and embarrassment was what filled the tense quiet atmosphere. Cyleste was the first to break the silence.

"Wow guys look at the pig that came out of the pen!" She exclaimed

In seconds the whole room was laughing and pointing right at me. I have never felt so humiliated in my life. Why does this have to happen to me? I felt my the heat rush to my face and my vision started having black spots. I noticed David look at me with sorry eyes and started to walked away. Before he had a chance to even to move his foot I ran right in front of him.

"Where are you going! You just humiliated me in front of the whole cafeteria! At least have the decency to apologize you coward!" I shouted

"Well... Uhm... Whatever you should of just went to lunch instead of coming to my dormitory!" He shouted back

Before I even had the chance to answer Cyleste walked in the the middle of both of us and turned around so her back was facing David. She looked at me at a long look and made her hand meet my face in a swift motion. I was stunned. Before I knew what was happening my face was turned the other way. My vision showed black spots. The room seemed to dance around me. Next thing I knew the floor was meeting up to my face in a heartbeat. My head was screaming out in pain and I must have hit my nose at some point because there was blood oozing from my nostrils. I looked up to see Cyleste's hand raised above head with the intent to strike again. I shielded myself away from the blow as it came down. My arms suffered the worst but at least my body was ok. Well.. A little anyways, that's if you don't count the the big pulsing bruise that was on the side of my face. The whole room fell silent. I was breathing heavily at this point, my heart seemed to want to jump out of my chest. I stood up slowly to avoid meeting the ground again. I guess one of the students at one point went to tell the head mistress.

"This isn't over yet you ugly piece of crap" she sneered.

The brown almost rusted doors to the mess hall opened up. And a very pissed of side of Mrs.Peahen was standing there with her hand on her plaid skirt. By this time I decided that maybe it would be to the best of my ability If I stood up. But then a creeping thought came in the back of my mind. Why don't I fake the injuries more than it already looks!

"Cyleste Caprino and Krissy Coleman please come with me into my office now! As for everyone else get back to eating, food is good for the body!

"Obviously it didn't do any good for your body" I muttered under my breath only loud enough for me to hear.

I stood up and started walking toward the old creaky doors. Actually no, I limped and wobbled like a wierd chicken to the doors. Cyleste on opthe other hand just walked right passed me and bumped into me. Wow! This girl has no manners! So you finished beating me up but now you want to push me to? I thought to myself.

"Oh are you okay?" She said with fake enthusiasm before walking away and laughing.

Since the devil left me to rot I walked by myself to the head mistresses office. Wow this place is beautiful I thought. Before my mom shipped me here she said how this place was bought off a wealthy maxi millionaire, I honestly thought that she was bluffing but woah buddy was she mad serious. The tiles and stained glass all the way to the ceiling was just breathtaking. The tiles were Pietra Firma's LuxTouch, the most expensive tile in the world.

Each tile is had 95 brilliant cut diamonds in a beautiful flower petal pattern surrounding a rich, black gate-like circle. Each corner is laid down with abalone shell and mother of pearl, creating a wondrous effect. One thing is for sure, this daddy war bucks had some taste. The walls were white with black pillars to compliment the rich tiles. The picture frames of presidents and past dead dukes were black, and made the white wall seem to just stand out.

"Oww" I said out loud

My leg was giving me a cramp and it hurt my bones right to the rear end.

"Are you ok?" Said a husky low toned voice.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🍚🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

✨ Im really sorry that I have not written in a long time but now that I am caught up I will try to write at least once every week.✨

🌟 Follow: kby4

💥 Follow: mbdetectives

Follow them on insta!