ℹ8ℹHeld Hostage.

"I want you to stay."

Nobody moved. At all.

Nobody breathed.

Nobody blinked.

"Fine we do this the hard way." the voice said.

I heard the sound of a gun being loaded but nobody dared to move an inch.

Soon I felt a searing pain in my stomach. I screamed out in my clutching my bloody abdomen.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you! Why would you shoot someone!" A girl screamed.

I felt another searing pain go into my leg. " I said Get Down. This is a robbery." The voice said.

I slowly searched for my phone in my pocket. Once found. I dialed 911 (im American bruh chill. Walk my way Ms All American)

"Now if you so kindly would just give me all your money or I wont hesitate to put a bullet into his brain. " The robber said, pushing a gun to my head.

" Alright we will just don't hurt him. Please." Niall pleaded

" Too late for that. Harry here is practically bleeding to death. Man you were a nice kid Harry, but your father does have good money." The robber sneered.

" What...father...?" I wheezed, black spots dancing into my vision.

"Don't be stupid. Now give me your money."

"Dude we don't have any just
leave us alone." Zayn said, his voice raising at the end.

The robber spun around, shooting Zayn in his knee.

By this point I was screaming my head off.

" Why the fuck would you shoot him he didnt do anything wrong! If you cant see that then you need some glasses. Obviously you are a fucking psychopath how the actual fuck are you not in a mental institution." I screamed.

He spun around aiming his gun at my head.

"What was that. Harold."

"You really don't want to kill me. I mean c'mon killing an innocent 15 year old for some money. How low can you go? If you want money you get up off your lazy ass and get a damn job. Plus if my father wanted me dead then he would've killed me ages ago." I sneered

He dropped his gun and walked out.

What the hell.

I looked down at my stomach, dry blood on my hands, blood still rushing out of its wound.

"Harry stay with me we can't loose you." Zayn cried.

"I'm trying. " I wheezed as black spots occurred into my vision.

"Everyone get out of the way, Doncaster Police! "

I was lifted into a gurney just as I couldn't hold on.

The last thing I heard was

"He isn't breathing!"

α£α££α£α£α£α£α£α£α£α£β

It's ya boo Jazzy Pooh.

This is exciting I like writing.

Message me cuz Im a lonely hoe.

Oh and I will update soon.

Do not forget to vote and share cuz that means the world to me. I will even feature you into my book.

482 words.