(21) The Fight

Louis and Harry were sat in the living room, watching the news.

"Who do you fancy?" Louis blurted, curiously gazing at Harry.

"Excuse me?" He asked, looking at Louis with a raised eyebrow.

"Who do you fancy?" Lou responded, with more confidence.

"Don't worry about it." Harry said, pulling out his phone.

"But I'm your best friend, I should know." Louis retorted, now glaring instead of gazing at him.

"And? I don't have to tell you everything." Harry snapped, glaring at Louis.

"Well I tell you everything!" He shouted.

"You do so willingly!'' Harry yelled, slipping his phone into his pocket.

"I only do it because you're my best friend!" Louis exclaimed, veins now visible.

"Not any more!" Harry screamed, standing up.

"Well maybe I don't want a curly headed freak to be my friend!" Louis shouted, instantly covering his mouth with his hand.

"So if you think that I'm a curly headed freak, then maybe I should just leave." Harry snapped, t we ars in his eyes as he gathered his belongings.

"Wait-"

"No Louis, because if you didn't mean it, then you wouldn't have said it. I'm not stupid, bye." He said before slamming the door with all his force.

He got into his car, throwing his things into his passenger seat.

He started the car, backing out of the driveway and down the road.

About 27 minutes later, Harry was walking up the pathway and knocked on the door.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Liam asked, squinting his eyes.

"Um I need to talk to you."

[Guys I'm really tired, like seriously tired. That's why it's so short]