My Regards (U)

23 Sept 2016

Hey everyone,

I feel very badly that I have not updated this story in a very long time. Many things have happened and changed in my life since I first began writing this story. It took me nearly a year of sitting on this idea before I had the courage to post it. Then it took another few months before I decided I wanted to be more than just a first person type of novelist. Unfortunately, as with time, life continues to move on and other priorities have come into play. I don't have as much creative time or free time as I used to--I barely have time to think anymore.

Anyway, the purpose of me making this post is to inform you all that I probably will not be updating this work, or any of my more time consuming works for that matter, anytime soon. I hate to have to back off like this especially when I know that people have taken interest in what I have to say. It pains me to have to swap out my passion for anything else but it's what I have to do right now.

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting and hanging on by a thread. It was never my intention to have to drop this project. Thank you for holding out and believing in me. I hope that you're all still interested when I have the chance to do this again.

My deepest apologies,
Tyler.