:HØMETØWN:

It's 2013
4:27am
Snowy day in Columbus, Ohio

Tyler had driven back home only to find the shadow and spirit, Blurryface, blocking him from entering the house.

Tyler looked appalled, dropping the keys to the door and backing away from the evil figure, "I thought I killed you."

The spirit laughed and began to walk towards him, "ARE YOU REALLY THAT FOOLISH? KILLING ME DOESN'T COME SO EASY."

Tyler was panicking, not knowing what to do to get rid of him, "Go away." He screamed, "Leave me alone!"

He backed away until he fell back when he missed the step off the pavement. Blurry stopped and looked down to see Tyler crying on the street, "NOTHING CAN HELP YOU NOW."

His dark-grey chapped hands tighten around Tyler's neck, "YOU DEFEATED ME. NOW, I WANT TO TAKE BACK WHAT'S MINE."

Tyler tried to speak while there was no way to breath with Blurry suffocating him, "Let go. Let go of me..."

His hands went tighter and Tyler was blacking out as he desperately tried to breathe. He twitched as he got his phone from his pocket and unlocked it with the screen facing Blurry, revealing a screensaver that's completely blue.

Blurry let go of him. Tyler coughed and gained his breath while Blurry screamed and scratched his face, "IT HURTS, IT HURTS."

Tyler turned to Blurry and was kicked. He got him angry and the red spots on his face were dripping like blood, "YOUR'E SCREWED NOW." He backhands Tyler and smashes his phone.

Tyler suddenly feels something cold spread from his neck and his hands. Blurry is slowly disappearing, but Tyler is slowly fading away, "Blurry, stop!" His hands and neck start to burn and begin to darken once more, "Stop..."

The last thing Tyler hears before blacking out is the shadow and spirit laughing, "I WARNED YOU THAT IT WASN'T OVER. YOUR'E UNDER MY CONTROL AGAIN, TYLER, AND I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY."

Tyler desperately tries to fight and get his body back, but Blurry dragged him down.

His body was twitching. He woke up with beady red eyes, black neck and hands. And a deep voice spoke over Tyler.

He picks up the keys from where he left them and opens the door to his house.

6:38am

Jenna walked downstairs. She hears a car park in front of the house and supposes it's the neighbors.

She walks into the kitchen and searches for Tyler. She opens the door to the back yard and finds Tyler facing away from her, standing still.

He was breathing heavy and Jenna stood there trying to decide whether or not to go up to him, "Tyler?"

She decides to walk closer, "What are you doing out here?"

His breathing gets calmer and then grows heavy again. He turns around, revealing his red eyes and vantablack neck and hands.

Jenna walks back and runs to open the door. Tyler pushes her down, blocking the door to prevent her from going inside, "Tyler, what are you doing?!"

He kneels in front of her and grabs her chin, speaking in Blurry's voice, "TYLER IS NOT HERE RIGHT NOW."

"What have you done?"

"I'M KEEPING HIM QUIET."

And Jenna kicks him in the stomach. Tyler lies down in pain and Jenna grabs his shirt, "Get out of my fiancé, you shadowy bastard."

He pushes her down again. And something punches him in the eye.

Someone reaches out to Jenna and helps her up, "Get as far away from here as possible. I'll catch up with you later."

A young man with natural hair, a red-orange mohawk and plaque shirt pins Tyler down.

Jenna runs into the house. Tyler kicks the man off of him and follows her, but is pulled back once he enters the house.

He turns around and throws a punch at the man, but is blocked. The man pushes Tyler to the ground, but he trips him.

Tyler stands over him and beats him up. The man is nearly unconscious when Tyler goes behind the kitchen counter to get the matches that were kept in the drawer.

He lights one and puts the flame against the curtains of the window above the kitchen sink.

Tyler stood there watching the flames climb up to the ceiling and left the house.

After he walked past the front yard, the man ran in front of him, "Sorry, Tyler. I can't let you pass."

His neck started to burn and he scratched it. His red eyes became brighter as his frustration was getting worse,

"JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME, JOSHUA."