Form & Rules

Inspired by IrisClan from SimpleCalamity.

RANKINGS [Highest to Lowest] 

HIGH RANKING CATS

Leader- See Deputy. *Temporarily Lionstar*

Deputy- Deputy is chosen out one of the following- Gray Pelts, Golden Pelts, Black Pelts, Ginger Pelts, and Brown Pelts. Succeeds the leader. ~TAKEN~

Delta- Chosen from the Gray, Golden, Ginger, Black, and Brown Pelts. Assists Deputy, and can be the deputy's apprentice. Does not need to succeed Deputy, but is suggested. ~TAKEN~

Medicine Cats- Silver and white pelts become medicine cats. If a non-white/silver cat has a special connection with StarClan, they may become a medicine cat. ~CLOSED ALL~

Gray Pelts (Blue-gray, light gray, dark gray, gray, gray with dapples, etc)- Gray Minds; The wise cats of the Clan. Sometimes referred to as the "council of warriors" in the Clan. They are ranked below the leader, deputy, and delta, along with medicine cats, but are highly respected. ~ CLOSED~

MEDIUM RANKING RANKS

Golden Pelts- (Simply golden, pelt must be mainly golden) Battle Warriors; the clever and talented strategists in the Clan who often plan battle tactics. Some are good at hunting techniques, but a majority are for battle tactics. ~4 of 6 RANKS OPEN~

Ginger Pelts (Ginger, orange, russet, red, fiery)- The Braves; the sometimes strongest and always bravest cats in the Clan. Are hardly below the golden pelts. ~4 of 6 RANKS OPEN~

Brown Pelts- The Hunters. These are the hunters in the Clan. They are the best at it, but aren't the only ones who do hunt. ~4 of 6 RANKS OPEN~

Black Pelts- The Night Patrollers. These cats are often made to patrol at night, or to sneak around. ~CLOSED ALL~

LOWER RANKING RANKS

Tortoisepelts & Dappled pelts- These cats are the lowest ranking cats in the clan. They are normal warriors, with absolutely nothing special in their pelts. They have at least two main pelt colors. ~13 RANKS OPEN~

Queens- Any she-cat nursing kits.

Apprentices- Cats in training to become a sort of warrior. 

Elders- Cats too old to keep up with their duties. 

FORM- Fill out after reading rules below.

Name- (No Purplestar, Greenfur, etc.)

Appearance- (No green or purple cats!) (Note- IF YOUR CAT HAS A SILVER PELT FOR EXAMPLE, AND THE MEDS. CATS ARE FULL, THEY ARE A LOW RANKED WARRIOR)

Rank- 

Age-

Mate/Interest/Kits/Kin-

Personality Traits- (have three positives, two negatives at the least!)

Ambitions/Wishes- 

Other- 

Here is an example of Roleplaying we want to see!

Lionstar walked through the shade, her golden pelt rippling in the sunlight on the frosty morning. As she stepped on a leaf, she twitched her whiskers at how close leaf-bare would be by the next Gathering. She turned to glance behind her at her companion. "Coming, Stormheart?" She asked, when she saw two amber eyes flicker away from in a bush. Her heart sank as she realized it was Thorntooth. "I'm sorry." She whispered quietly, praying he heard her. Stormheart rested his tail on her flank gently. "Let's go," He murmured carefully. Lionstar turned to him and smiled lightly. Her mate was with her, and they loved each other.
(Now, obviously you wouldn't roleplay three cats unless they were yours).

RULES

No more than two high ranking cats.

Please join FandomClan in general before applying for FurClan.

No more than six cats. 

Please stick to real cat pelt colors.

 Comment your form on this page only. Others will be ignored.

Please try to be active.

No godmodding. (Roleplaying other people's cats)

Realistic names. Sky and river are okay for prefixes, and wind is fine for suffixes, but no thunder or shadow. Also- no star anything.

StarClan is still their ancestors.

The territory is a mix of all the Clans' own territory. (SkyClan's first territory, not the gorge)

These cats have no knowledge of the real Clans, other than the leader and medicine cats. 

If there is already an uprising evil rebellion or evil something, please don't make your cat over-evil too. It gets messy and can ruin roleplays. 

Do not make a rebellion as soon as we start Roleplaying. Give us a chance. Contact Lionstar of you plan to have one, and she will tell you if you can and when you may start it. 

If we find out you didn't read these rules, we'll tell you to read them. And you'll end up reading this. Comment your favorite ShadowClan cat WITHOUT A LABEL in the comments. (Can be with your form)

Please have read at least three Warriors books.

No Mary-sues!

 Listen to the admins and you should be fine. 

Try to make sure you know what your leader is saying and posting comments.

Let more than one person participate!

If you're in a group and trying to roleplay- wait for the others! Don't go between just you and one other in a group of ten! 

No bullying- The admins will decide what is really bullying.

If you claim someone has copied something of yours on their form, pm us and we'll have both of you change something, or at least one of you.

No mating allowed unless in PM. 

Admins- roleplay with your individual accounts.