Prologue

If you notice any mistakes in the chapter , let me know. I'm learning English xD

To my latino readers I changed 85% of the story :D Hate me! ♥

Chapter 0: My Male Muse

Two years ago...

After six years approximately, far away from my country, the most important day of my short life finally happened. My graduation. Many latinos go to U.S.A. for more opportunities in their lives and fulfill the great "American dream". And my case was not the exception.

My name is Emma Rodriguez, and moving from my country— Peru—, to study in one of the most privileged schools in the U.S. was not an easy thing. Specially, if we are talking about New York City.

My dream has always been to become a successful writer someday, but if I wanted to be the next Jane Austen I had to maintain my scholarship, forgetting to go to the sinful places the Big Apple could have for me. However, when you get to know an acting student whose motto is: "I'm ruled by my passions", it could have changed my plans. Just a little!

Eugenie Thompson. For her classmates, she was the blonde, voluptuous and beautiful girl that could be easily compared with a Barbie doll, but for her close friends, like her boyfriend Pete and me, she was Gigi, the energetic girl with a keen mind that dreams of becoming a great actress like her idol, Elizabeth Taylor.

As could be expected, Gigi became my best friend after I had looked for a roommate to split the apartment rent. So even though I didn't have my family with me on my big day, thanks to Gigi and Pete, I had the company of my "fictitious parents" that night.

"¡Te queremos, Emma! ¡Te queremos!" my parents started shouting in Spanish every moment I showed up on the platform stage.

"Stop it!" I was ashamed, but at the same time very happy.

At the end of the graduation ceremony, the recent college graduates had to continue the tradition throwing our graduation caps to the air.

"I have graduated!" I screamed with joy like everybody else on the stage.

That night, the graduated students decided to proceed the celebration in the best nightclub in the city. Gigi and Pete joined us to the party, so we three danced, drank and hoped the night never ends.

"Emma, that guy is gazing you" Gigi tried to talk to me in spite of the noise.

"Me?" I turned around to look at him and noticed that it was the less nice person of my faculty. "Michael? That guy has anger issues. No, Thanks."

"And is there someone special you would like to dance with?"

"No. I'm happy only dancing with you, guys." we both smiled, but Eugenie's eyes were saying other thing. "Oh! You want dance with Pete, don't you?

"Well..." I got the hint. "It will be quickly! I promise! I just want to dance a romantic song with him."

"Don't worry, I will go to drink something. Have fun! But don't have too much fun!"

I had to leave the couple alone, so I went to the pub, where unfornatelly, I drank more than I should.

"You have danced more than one song!" I start nagging my friends from my seat "Liars!"

Suddenly, a bunch of my male classmates invited me to dance with them, I accepted it without thinking twice, making the biggest mistake of my short life.

They cheered me to show them my pole dance like they had done with the other girls of the faculty. I was so drunk that I took the tube and started dancing like Britney Spears in one of her music videos. But then, my eyes bumped into two attractive guys. "They look like models from a fashion magazine" I thought. However, one of them caught more my attention.