Foxy X Shy! Shadow Bonnie ~Lemon~

Requested by: stalkerwolf24

Foxy's POV

I was in my cove just relaxing while the others were outside in the snow (Its winter)
I really didn't want to go because I wanted to see if my buddy Shadow Bonnie would show up...I had developed feeling for him...over the past couple of years that we had became friends...God Why can't I stop thinking about him? I was aroused (Is that how you spell it??) Just thinking about him...well let's just get this out of the way..and I then pull down my pants and start rubbing my member..

Shadow Bonnie's Pov~

I was just getting ready to go to Pirate's Cove just to see Foxy...I had developed feeling for him and everytime I am by him I start being shy....studdering and blushing like mad...I then got closer to Pirate's Cove and I here Moans... "Shadow Bonnie~" I peeked in the curtain and saw Foxy jerking off...(I feel so ashamed right now XD) and saying my name....I was getting hard...I then stepped into the cove and made sure that Foxy was not looking and I then started to stroke him...(KILL ME NOW!!! 😣🔫)

Foxy's Pov~

I jumped and opened my eyes to see Shadow Bonnie stroking me....my eyes widen and then I felt his tongue touch my tip..I moaned "ahh~ Shadow Bonnie~" then he went faster and I felt something knot inside my stomach... I knew that I was close..I moaned "ahhh- Faster!!" And he went faster until I came and he licked it all up.. I then got up and pinned him down "F-foxy w-hat are y-you doing?" And I said "I am going to pleasure you now~" and I took off his and my clothes...

Shadow Bonnie's Pov~

I was blushing...he then entered me...I moaned out in pain..then he let me adjusted to his size then he went back and forth I moaned "mhh~ foxy more~" He then went faster I and I moaned more then we both came and then Foxy collapsed on top of me saying "I love you Shadow Bonnie" then I said "I love you too" and we fell asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter Love ya!!! -Kayla 💜