Fem! Springtrap x Male! Fredbear |Fluff *Part 1*

Requested by: DesigningWand
(Just Pretend that Spring Bonnie (Springtrap) is a girl in the pic.

Fem!Springtrap's Pov~ (Or Spring Bonnie)

Me and Fredbear got ready to preform for the kids...the kids don't like me because I am a girl...*sigh* well let's get this nightmare over with again....the 6am bell rang and we got to our position and Fredbear said "Don't worry about the kids Springy...just focus on the show ok?" He said in a soft voice. I smiled and blushed and said "Thanks Fredbear..." And then parents and children came in and we started performing....

Almost near the end of performing~

Still Spring Bonnie's (Springtrap's) Pov~

Kids kept saying " look how ugly she is" and "why would they keep her she is old and disgusting" "management really need to dismantle her " Nobody likes her...Fredbear probably hates her too..." That one stung me...like a stab to the heart....tears came into my eyes and then the children left...I changed into my human form and ran off stage and hid in the back room crying...

Fredbear's Pov~ (Didn't expect that did you?)

I heard what the children said to Spring Bonnie...and I even heard this one that shocked me: "Nobody likes her....Fredbear probably hates her too..." I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes and then the children left she then turned human and run off stage somewhere...I turned into my human form and ran after her but I couldn't find her where could she have gone?...

To Be Continued....

Hope you enjoyed Part 1 of this ship!! See you guys next time!! Love ya!- Kayla😘💛💚 PS: Thank you DesigningWand for giving  this request!