If Your Happy and You Know It, Stab A Goddess!!!

I don't usually leave these author notes, but it feels necessary for this chapter. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It's just that this chapter made me really angry, and you'll find out why soon.

"You are such a jerk, leaving me there all alone!"

"Danny was with you."

"That doesn't count," Agathe said. "Anyways, I could have gotten eaten by a bear or something!"

"I don't think a bear would try to eat you. You could've turned it to stone."

"But still! I could've starved to death!"

"A person can go two weeks without food, as long as there's water," I said, rolling my eyes at her. Grumbling, she sits down on the ground as I try to connect with Chiron. When his face came up, he looked like he aged ten years, maybe more. I wondered what he would have looked like if he was his real age right now. What would a centaur skeleton would look like. I did my best to actually not try to picture that.

"Hey, Chiron. I have a really interesting story to tell you," I blurted out before he could say hello.

"Hello, to you too, Fauna. I assume your quest is going well," he said, giving me a curious look. I started to explain to him about Blaze and how I met Hayden and how I sent him to Camp Half-Blood on my Pegasus. He nodded understandingly.

"Just make sure to take care of him when he arrives," I requested. He smiled at me and gave a slight nod. That's when our connection cut. I looked behind me to see Agathe sleeping.

"Oh no, Agathe, a bear could eat you, so unprotected like that!" I chuckled to myself, gently picking my half-sister from the couch and placing her into a bed, parallel to the one Danny was sleeping on.

"Bake rats at 420° . . . serve with sour cream and barbecue sauce . . . food . . . " Agathe mumbled quietly in her sleep. It was either a snake thing or a strange eating habit, but I don't want to know either way.

The room echoed the soft snores of my companions, both laying peacefully on their bed. I snuck out of the room, not wanting to wake either of them, and feeling like I needed to find that goddess fast. What was her name again? Komodia, I think. 

I tip-toed down the halls, my eyes drifting from the shiny golden walls to the dark blue carpets, muffling most of my footsteps. It smelled really weird, like someone made the walls so they smelt like flowers. I arrived at an elevator, hitting the arrow that was pointing upwards. It let out a soft ding, the doors smoothly sliding open. I cautiously stepped inside, not know what to expect. It looked pretty normal. 

Once all of my body was inside, the doors shut behind me. I turned around in a full 360, looking for someplace that I could escape if I had too. Annabeth told me that some gods or goddesses didn't really like demigods, so I should sorta be careful and listen to the daughter of Athena.

When my search found no other exit, I turned towards an array of buttons. It was numbers 1-10, except the button number three seemed to fade a bit...

A bright flash of light momentarily blinded me, and it took me a minute before I stopped seeing spots. When I could finally see, the three button moved. It was above all the others, glowing gold. "I wanna push it..." I mumbled to myself in a trance, pressing the button inwards.

I was literally jerked out of my little trance, the elevator shaking like there was an earthquake. One second I felt like I was weightless, the next seconds my face was kissing the floor. When the elevator finally stopped, it felt like I just got out of a taxi with an awful driver.

The doors slide open with a ding, showing me a hallway that reminded me a lot of the Apollo cabin: made of solid gold. I stepped out of the elevator, not really wanting to stay in it and get another bashing from the walls. I gripped onto a golden railing, the occasional window letting light shine through. Looking out of the window on my left, I only saw a sea of clouds. Where the Hades am I?