Chapter 1

Melloni's POV

I walked the darkened London streets, the only light came from the flickering street lamps. I looked at the cars as they sped past me. Small groups of young teenagers were here and there once in awhile, talking about their so-called "Teen Problems". They were wrong, your teen problems aren't acne or keeping up with homework. A teenager's problem is meeting and keeping your true love.

"Oh my God! It's Harry!" a brunette to my right screamed. In a second, girls and a few boys ran to gather around this Harry boy. I turned around, curious to see what he looked like. He had brown, curly hair. A headband held some of it back.

The few hundred screaming girls and flashing cameras, tabloids and paparazzi screaming at this poor boy private information, it was all too scary. I fought my way to the curly haired boy in the middle of the screams and lights, grown men and women with rude comments. I grabbed his hand and ran, fast, out of the street. He seemed to go along with it. I brought him around the corner and into a alley, we hid behind a old dumpster.

"That was brave of you." he simply thanked me, "Thank you. I'm Harry, but you probably know who I am, what's your name?"

"I'm Melloni, and I really have no clue who you are. Sorry." I said, upset.

"Don't be sorry, Melloni, I should be. I can't expect every person I meet to know who I am exactly." he kept so calm in front of me, and yet, I was panting like a idiot.

We talked a little more after that, in whispers. He was so nice and polite, most boys aren't like that.

"How old are you?" he asked suddenly.

"18." I fumbled with the bracelets on my wrists a bit. I look up and he smiles, showing off dimples planted on both cheeks.

"This might be awkward, but could I have your number?" he says, shuffling his feet on the loose gravel.

I kind of just stand there, looking stupid. He stands across from me, looking hopeful.

"M-my number?" I asked, needing him to say it again, wanting him to repeat it, to tell me he really meant it.

"Yeah, your number." he says, more shy now. I laughed at his face he made as I gave him my number. Time passed quickly, before I knew it, help had arrived. For him, anyways.

"Thank you again, Melloni." he hugged me, of course I hugged back.

"Harry, hurry up!" a boy around my brother's age called. He kind of looked like David Beckham.

"Sorry, that's Liam. He's really amazing, he acts like a dad for me sometimes." Harry told me, more girls had shown up. They wanted to meet Harry and his friend, Liam.

"Harry, hurry up. It's cold out here." Liam complained.

"Give me a second Liam." Harry said to his friend, still looking at me.

"Just bring her with you already!" I was surprised with what Liam said, Harry really wasn't. He pulled me to the car, he opened the door for me. I stepped in and he followed. Liam scooted into the passenger seat, a man in his 20s was sat in to driver's seat.

"Let's get home now." Liam sighed, his head was resting in his hand.  

--

The car ride was silent and weird. No one talked, not even the radio was on. When the car stopped, it was in front of a black gate. It slowly opened, letting the car through.

Harry got out, then I did, and then Liam. He thanked the man who drove and caught up with Harry and I.

"Be careful." he warned us, "Niall's crazy today."

"That's kind of why I left, Liam." Harry said, Liam laughed, I stood there like a stupid little girl who lost her dog.

The door opened, surprising us all. A boy with black hair was stood there.

"Liam! Thanks for leaving him with me! I was scared, mate, scared! What happened to him!" he was on his knees in front of Liam, he looked at me.

"Harry's got a girl with him." Liam pulled the boy up, "Zayn, go get some rest."

"Okay." Zayn walked back inside.

"Jesus." I heard Harry mutter. I was secretly laughing. His friends were funny, but who's Niall?

"Okay, here's the game plan. Harry, avoid Niall and Louis. You, sorry, what's your name?" Liam asked.

"Melloni." I said.

"Melloni." he nodded, "You're following Harry, okay?"

"Okay." Harry and I said in unison. 

We laughed, like forever. It was absolutely a perfect moment.

"Heard your game plan, Liam." a Irish accent said sweetly, "Who's the girl?" 

--

Mystery POV

There it was, their home. No, not home, house. There he was, the on I wanted badly. There was Harry. Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think the mystery person is? A boy, a girl, Taylor, Caroline, Louis? Could be anyone! This is a Harry story, and yes all the boys are still mention. So comment, vote, and follow if you don't already!

Picture of the beautiful Melloni on the side! >>>

Bye Loves!  

Brianna :)))))