Im just a school girl.

Jessica's POV
____________
I put on some epic new jeans I got from Walmart they had stitches all down them and tores. I put on a black old long sleeve with out a doubt and, let down my brown hair to my shoulders as it got Curley at the ends.
I smiled as I got my
Bag I stared at the school paper "Where plaid mini skirt a white long sleeve, Long knee socks, and flats"

"Screw that"I thought.
I ran down stairs as I could feel the warmth of the pancakes hitting my body.
"Mm I can smell it mom!" I smirked as I got on the last step and jumped off carelessly I walk into the kitchen.

Moms POV
___________
I stared at Jessica,
"Go get your school clothes on young lady." I said as I held my hip.
"No!" Jessica rolls her eyes as she got in the fridge and spotted achool.
"Go now or your grounded!" I snapped as she flipped me off and ran up stairs.
"What ever.." Jessica went in her room and slammed the door.

Jessica's POV
__________
"Stupid mom.." I mumble as I take off my clothes and I throw them on the floor as I put on my mini skirt, white long sleeve, long white socks to my knee cap, and black flats.
I slammed my door again as I grab my bag and runs down stairs.
"Bye." I rolled my eyes again.
"You haven't at-" I shut the front door on her.
I herd my mom yell,
"Where's the achool?!" She screamed.
I rolled my eyes as I walked to the bus stop I took a drink of the achool and shoved it in my bag.
"Hi I'm Max.."
A football jock walked up to me, as he brushed his hair back I look into his blue eyes as it sparkles.
"I'm Jessica.." I bite my lip.
"Nice.." He chuckled as the bus arrived the screechy doors slammed against the bus.
I got on as Max did after me I sat in a seat by my self wanting to take off the outfit..
I stared out of the window as I see the school I stand up as I throw my bag over my shoulder a little and walk off.
Max came up to me, "Wait up Jessica." I paused and turned around,.