review #104: Behind The Glasses(Harry Styles)

author: BritishBums

rating: PG-13

read it if: you want a simple but interesting Marcel fanfic

plot:

Megan Reese was the most popular girl in school. She was the boy magnet, you could say. Harry was the misfit, usually said as the most 'unattractive' and 'dorkiest' in the whole school. Megan never even thought or adknowledged Harry, but what happens when their randomly paired up for a biology project in class? That clearly means they'll have to work together.. Megan then finds out things about Harry no one has ever knew, Harry learning things about her too. What happens if Megan finds herself slowly falling for one of the most nerdiest boys at school? Maybe Harry isn't as innocent as she thought..

review:

I did a quick pros and cons the last time, but now I'll do a normal one.

-First pro is that this is how a story that is part from a temporal trend should be: Interesting but without making a novel that will make a reader feel dragged.

-Liam is the popular jerk in the story, and that's something you don't see everyday.

- This story is so cute you'll end saying aww many times.

-The first con is that though this is a great book, this is a "temporal trend". And the moment people moves on to something new, this will look ancient.

-This has only one big drama, and it wasn't between the protagonists. I'm not very fond of drama, but I understand is very esencial in stories and one between them didn't do any harm, instead it would make the story more interesting.

-And this is kind of cliche since the story is a "the nerd and the popular girl love story"

With a interesting plot,good grammar, good development...Read it of you want something short but cute

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. I know you have a lot of books, and sorry for the comment, but this is one of the few stories that are actually awesome. soon I'll review "Paparazzi" and read "P.S I hate you", so stick around. Keep writing and take care ;)

I think I did a nice job here, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol.1 and 3 , if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book vol. 1 and 2, and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)

And if you want to check a story of mine read The Survival