Chapter 1

Hey , This Aaliyah .. Rocs Girl ... I'd Wish He'd Stop Abusing Me ... Everytime I Don't Feel Like Cooking / Try To Leave Him ... He Keeps Me Captive Or Sexually Harass Me .. That Shit Ain't Ku ! He Be Having Me Messed Up Though .. He Throw Them Hands , I Throw Them Hands .. But For Some Reason I Letted Him Slide For The Past Week ....

Aaliyah POV

I Was Cooking Roc Something To Eat Until I Heard Him Say ..

"Aaliyah , Hurry Yo Ass Up With My Food !"

"Okaaaaaay , Damn"

Roc - What You Say ?

"

Nothing"

Roc - What I Thought !

'mumbles' You Thought Wrong .. Lazy Ass ...

Roc - Ohhh My God , Aaliyah Please Say It Louder ...

I SAID YOU THOUGHT WRONG WIT YO LAZY BUSTED ASS!!

'Roc Then Walks Up To Me'

'Slap'

Roc - Bitch , Don't Talk Back To Me !! I Will Fuck You Up!!

"Sure Roc"

Roc - Say Another Fucking Word ..

"Punk"

'Punches My Face & Stomach 2wice ..'

Roc - Bitch Don't Fuck 'muffs me' With ME !!

"Roc Im Tired Of You Abusing Me ... That's The Only Way You Got Off Your Ass In This Relationship ! Instead Of Missing Shows And Hitting Me , Work Out Some More ! Because Your Body's Starting To Look Like KEEFS!"

Roc - 'slaps me' Don't You Talk To Me Like That You Girl Of A Bitch!!

I Then Walk Off Into The Room & Go To The Closet To Get ALL My Clothes ...

Roc - Wtf Are You Doing ?

"OBVIOUSLY"

'Takes Out Suitcase And Puts Clothes In'

Roc - So , So You Gonna Leave Me ? Huh ? That's What You Gonna Do ? Huh ?

"Yes"

'punches my face which makes me fall to the ground'

He Then Picks Me Up & Drags Me To The Bathroom ...

You Gonna Stay In Here Until You Learn To Please A Man...

He Then Throws Me In The Bathroom , Closes The Door , & Locks It From The Outside ...

"Huh"..

I Then Forgot Behind The Shower There's A Window I Can Climb Out Of , But It's Locked ... Guess What? I Didn't Give A FUCK .. I Punched The Window So Fucking Hard There's Cuts Everywhere On My Hand ... I Stood On The Side Of The Tub .. Gripped Onto The Grass From The Outside Then Worked My Way Up.... Then Roc Called My Name In Question ... So I Fell Out The Window So Quick And Ran To Rays House ...

I Knocked On His Door And He Answered So Quick ...

Ray - Liyah , What's Wrong ? And Why Are There Bruises On Your Face ?

"I've Been Keeping This Secret Too Long Ray..."

Ray - Don't Tell Me He's Hitting On My Little Sister ..?

"Yes .... He Is"

Ray - Aw NAW !!! 'runs from Infront Of Me'

" Nooo Ray !"

He Just Kept On Running Then His Strong Ass Busted The Door Open Looking For His Ass In The House ...

Ray POV

Where Tf Is This Niggah ?!

Roc Then Walks In ..

Roc - Ray Bro , Where You Come From ? And Have You Seen Aaliyah ?

Next Thing You Know I Punched The Living Shit Outta Him As He Sat On The Floor Unconscious ...

"You Don't Put Your Hands On Aaliyah ! You Know That's My Lil Sis ! You Know She Blood ! You Know She Struggling !'Kicks Him' You Know You Wrong! 'Punches His Mouth' And You Know You Must Be Off It , Cause You Just Lost It !" 'Punches Him In The Mouth Reallll Hard Where He Got A Cut Lip & Mouth Bleed ..'

I Walked Out And Liyah Was Just Standing There Regretting What She Told Me ..

Aaliyah - Why ? Why Ray ?

"Nobody Does That To You , NOBODY "

That's When I Walked Pass Her And She Just Looked At Roc Like He Was The Best Thing That Happened To Her ... I Grabbed Her Arm And We Left The Porch ... She Just Kept Looking Back ....