Girl From Another Dimension

-Chapter One-

It was a gloomy November evening. Coming out from the department store with plastic bags containing cup noodles mostly and some junk food was me. I was greeted by the bright flickering lights on the road signaling the most appreciated occasion. I stared above the sky and let a huge sigh. It was cold enough that I could see my breath come out of my mouth. Due to my hungry stomach, I decided to start walking to my apartment. 8PM. My phone indicated as I unlocked the screen. As always, not a single message was recieved. Even if there was, it'd probably be a spam text message. Walking alone in a dark alley where not a single car nor a person, even an animal, per se, was not to be seen, it felt like there were eyes watching me. I did not dare to look around for I might see something that I'm not supposed to. My grandfather used to tell me, 'When walking at night, look only to where you are going. For you might see a portal where some unknown being is watching you and will take you to their world.' It might not be the exact words that my grandfather used, but you get my point. "Mptptphhhpthhh!!!!!!!" A voice said. I was frozen on the spot. It felt like, there were eyes watching all over me. The cold wind did not help but rather gave my heart a huge jumpstart. I could feel cold sweat pouring on my cheeks from my forehead. After a minute or so, my senses came back as I continued to walk this dark path. "Mppphhh mppphhhh!!!!" The weird muffled-like voice came from my left. The streetlight over that particular place was flickering on and off. Since I could no longer stand it, I decided to take courage. I took a quick look on my left. "Sigh.." Even I was amused of how foolish am I to be frightened with a pile of trash in (OMIT in) next to the trash bins. There were huge garbage bags, one after another. "Heh, maybe it was my imagination after all..." I said to myself not convinced at all since I know what I heard and I'm not on drugs. "Mppphhhhhhhhhh!!!!" The garbage bag squirmed like a worm being showered by salt. I was shocked and almost ran. Realizing that a squirming garbage bag making muffled sounds was not a supernatural being like I'm imagining it to be, I decided to walk towards it. I placed my plastic bags filled with food next to me and then, I decided to poke the plastic bag. "Moppffffhhhh!" As expected, it squirmed again. So I decided to open it up. After tearing the huge garbage bag, inside was a beautiful girl wearing a some sort of sailor uniform that I only see on anime series. It almost felt like watching a butterfly come out of a cocoon. The girl had its green eyes leered at me like I was the one who put her in that weird situation. "Mppffffhhh mpfffff!!!!" She squirmed as she tries to get out of the ties on her wrists and her ankles. If someone were to see this on this dark road, I'm probably done for. So I quickly took my glance off of her shiny legs and took the handkerchief with weird designs that somehow looked cool. "Took you long enough to save Eliza." She said as she pursed her cherry-like lips. I was stunned. Her eyes were fierce. As I could not take it off them. "What are you waiting for? A huge red flame breathing dragon?" Her eyes leered at me again. "Hurry up and untangle Eliza! She can't keep waiting for a peasant like you forever." I quickly untangled her. What I don't get is, who is this Eliza that she keeps speaking of? "You should be honored to be of help to Eliza." She said after I untied the ropes from her. "Perhaps, you're Eliza. Am I right?" I smiled. "Yes. And with that, Eliza shall give you a reward." She smiled. Despite on of how she speaks, she looks like a 13 year-old girl to me. She pointed her finger to at me. "Eliza shall make you her servant." "Huh!!?"