My B-Day!!

So it was my B-Day last Tuesday ( 20th September ) and I turned 14!! And I want to tell you what I got!

A beautiful Blue Blanket which is soooooooo soft!

Bedding which has a Eiffel Tower on it 😍 ( btw I'm obsessed with Paris! )

Workout top which is adorbs!

Pusheen pencil case
Pusheen purse
Pusheen drink bottle I adoreeeeeeee pusheen cat stuff and I was so happy when I got a load for my B-Day!! 

Fruits basket book and Studio Ghibli movies! Though I haven't got round to watching any!!
Piplup plushy from Pokemon! I absolutely adore him!! He's so cutie!

Ugg boots which I didn't know I was getting so I was sooooooo happy when I opened them!

Piplup Phone case which is the photo up there! If you want one search on Instagram @/yykawii because she is amazing!

And a million more other stuff which you'll probably be bored of 😂 I also got a load of presents from my friends robyn_titus emicharpark2003 xJess_Camillax & jenny_hewison so thank you to allllllll of them!

Oh and don't forget the best internet friend ever princessluna16 who made me this:

Look how amazing it is!! Thank you so much!

Although my day at school didn't go that well, I had a really good evening because we went to a restaurant!

And that was what I got for my B-Day! Thank you to everyone for their messages!

~Charlotte~