Punishment.

The giantess was wearing shirts and a t-shirt, she didn't have any shoes on, or anything in her hair. She had full control over the tiny man in her hands. She sat on her bed with her legs straight out in front of her, she dropped the small man in the middle of them. 

"Do you have anything to say to me?" She questioned him.

"No not really," He said mockingly.

"Are you sure?" She said to the man that stood in between her huge soft legs.

"Yup" The small man said. 

"Okay then..." The giantess said as she slowly started to close her legs. Austin looked to one side of him, her leg was as white as her face, it looked like it had just been shaved, it was muscular and powerful, but soft, and it was closing in on him. He looked at the other leg, it was coming at him just as slow, she was gonna crush him! 

He started to walk back slowly, however he couldn't get very before her thigh hit him and caused him to stagger into the other leg. He put his arms up to try to stop her huge leg from consuming him, however it was no use, her use soft, muscular legs were like soft walls that consumed him. He was completely surrounded by her flesh.

As the legs closed he could see the last bit of light fade away, he couldn't breath, he felt like his head would explode. He slowly started to lose conscious... He was fading away...

Then instantly there was a bright light, his eyes soon adapted to it, he was alive, and she had gotten off of him. He looked up and saw the giantess standing before him, facing away from him. He wondered what she was doing,  she was staring at the door. Then suddenly she turned around and looked at the small man. "Enjoying the view?" She asked sticking her butt out.

"Ummm... well..." He tried to utter a response, however he lost his train of thought as the huge butt before him started to collapse on him, like a huge wave in the ocean. He wanted to run but he was paralyzed by fear.

Next thing he knew a huge butt in short shorts had landed on top of him. He was slowly being crushed, just like before!!!! Oh no!!! This isn't happening!!! He tried to escape and crawl out from under her enormous cheeks, but she was too heavy! he couldn't even more his arms! He couldn't do anything... at all... except hope she was merciful... which she was not.

The giantess was enjoying this, she wiggled her butt, teasing and torturing the tiny man.

Her cheek lifted for a second, the man was aloud a quick breath of air before being completely submerged by her cheek coming back down and crushing him. The next time her cheek lifted he tried to move his hand, to escape. However this didn't do anything at all, because as soon as it got anywhere her huge cheek came down and crushed him again.

Again he was starting to pass out... Then the giantess reached under her butt and grabbed him, "I'm not done with you yet!" She took him and set him on the floor. He instantly tried to run, however that didn't work at all. The giantess saw him running and kicked him. 

It felt like a huge wall had just broken his back, he rolled over, faced the ceiling, and tried to stand up... He couldn't, he was in too much pain. 

He looked at the giantess and saw her standing above her, "Regret what you did now, don't you?" 

She slowly lifted one of her bare feet, then hovered it over the small man. "Well maybe if you were nicer I would've let you go!" She waved her foot above him, teasing. "Oh well, to bad!" She said slowly lowering her foot. 

The tiny man looked at her bare feet, Well this isn't good... he thought as the huge foot slowly came down and stopped right above him. She slowly stroked his face with the bottom of her foot, until she started pressing down on him, harder, and harder, and harder. 

He tired to scream, however he couldn't because when he tried he got a mouth full of her foot, and the sound was muffled.

He started to suffocate again, he foot was to much... Then she lifted her foot up and off of him.

"Well, this looks like the end for you tiny. say goodbye!" She lifted her foot up.

"Good-" His voice was cut of by the giantess' huge foot coming down and crushing him, and he blacked out instantly.