Alilhia
I wake up gasping for air as I see a man over trying to suffocate me. At first I thought it was Drake but soon noticed that it wasn't. That's when I started to freak out even more. Then out of nowhere the man was gone and I could breath again, I was shaking and crying so hard that I only heard a person say to go outside but not home. I go out in the hall and I heard fighting inside. I start to shake more cause I get this feeling that something bad has happened and that my life is about to change.
I have my eyes closed when I feel someone grab me, at first I struggled then opened my eyes to see Drake. I don't know why but I got really mad, where was he, why wasn't he there in the first place." Where the hell were you and where is the guy that  attacked me" I say in a frustrated tone. He looks at me on the eyes" I left cause my mother called me to tell me my brother got out of prison, so I went to go tell his wife, and we on the second level he jumped out the window before I could call the cops" he says to me. " Why didn't you wake me up them, I could have gone home and none of this would have happened" I say getting kinda bitchy with him. He lets out a sigh and turns towards my apartment " I didn't want to wake you damn it, I didn't want anyone to know about him, but if I'm  the bad guy then take your ass  back home and act like this never happened " he says walking back into his apartment slamming the door. I am speechless on so many levels, he was being nice, he saved my life and how do I repay him I become a total bitch. I walk to my apartment and open the door, I stopped knowing that I didn't have my key and no one in the house ever leaves the door unlocked. I stand there thinking if I should keep going or turn back around and get Drake. I decided to keep going inside knowing that I am over thinking things. When I get to the living room all I see is blood and I look farther and see my family including my brothers girlfriends. I turn and run to Drake's door I pound on the door like the police. He swings the door open wearing only low boxers and water dripping down his body " what do you want Alilhia I thought I made it pre-" I cut him off bye grabbing him in a tight hug and that's when I start to cry. At first he was tense the he relaxed and hugged me back" what wrong ba- Alilhia" I hear him say. I don't let go of him but I tell him all about what I found when I went home. As I told him his hug only got tighter. When I was done I felt him shaking; I pull away and see that he looks pissed off beyond words." Drake what's wrong" I ask him not sure on what to do. He looks down at me then slams his lips down on mine; I don't know why but as soon as his lips touched mine I was moving them with his. Our lips fit perfectly together and I enjoyed them touching. I knew that I should stop the kiss but when I was about to he bit my bottom lip making me moan and him groan which that only made me want more. I pressed my body up against him more and went on my tippy toes and pushed our lips harder together. I feel him bend down and put his hands under my butt and mumbled jump. I jump as he told me and when I he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel him start moving. The next thing I know my back hits the soft surface of his bed. He pulls away from the kiss getting a groan from me" Alilhia are you a virgin" he asks me. " No I am not I lost my virginity on my sixteenth birthday to my ex who only wanted my virginity in the end" I say catching my breath. He looks down on me and he has this sexy but evil smirk " rough or gentle" he asks kissing my neck by my collarbone" rough Drake I want it rough" I moan as he hits my sensitive spot. He stops and looks at me as if he has seen an angel. Then slams our lips together. As we kiss I start to feel his chest and abs, when I feel him starting to take my shirt off, we break away from the kiss only to take my shirt off. Then he starts to kiss and bite me working his way down to my waist. When he reaches my hip bone he licks it then leaves love bites down them to the top of my underwear because I was wearing his shirt when we started. He takes my underwear in his mouth and drags my underwear down my legs only turning me on even more. Once he gets them off he continues his love bits from where he left off. Each and every love bit he got a moan out if me. By the time he reaches my entrance I am soaked." Baby you are wet and beautiful" he says blowing on my vagina. He sticks two fingers in me and starts to lick and nibble on my clique I moan loudly. " Drake I am going to cum" I moan each word. He stops and pulls down his boxers letting his really happy huge friend out. He centers at my entrance and looks at me then he thrusts in me with so much force that I let out a moan that I have never had before. He moans and groans in my ear as he thrusts in and out. " Alilhia" he moans as I feel him cum in me as I cum at the same time. He pulls out and lays down next to me. I lay there deciding if I want to please him the way he did me and I do. So I sit up and run my hand down his  chest and abs feeling tingles as I go. By the time my hand reaches his penis he is already turned on again. I get on my knees and wrap my hand around his cock and took the rest in my mouth using my hand and mouth to rub up and down. When I feel him about to cum I stop getting a groan from him. I get up and lower myself on him and ride him out till he cums again. Once he does I get off of his penis and lay on his chest. " Alilhia there is so much I need to tell you but do you remember what happened to your family" he asks me. I sit up and nod" yes and I know I can't bring them back or heal them like I do when I hurt someone with my screams or my anger" I say as I start to cry he pulls me back down to lay on his chest" Alilhia you know those dreams you have"  he asks me. " Yes" I say " would you believe me if I said that I am him and you see me in your dreams cause you are my soulmate and an angel of life" he says sounding nervous. I didn't say anything for awhile. " Alilhia please say something" I hear him say. I look up at him and kiss him " Death, you're that one I've seen most of my life in my dreams, me an angel  I had a feeling that I was different but hey if there is death then there must be life and the soulmate thing I don't understand but I believe you cause when I first saw you I wanted to do some pretty naughty things, and then I got mad knowing that other girls were looking at you like a starving child looks at food" I say . He chuckles at the last part " Alilhia you know you can't tell anyone about this okay" he says to me. I nod and kiss him then lay my head down and go to sleep. I wake up hearing Drake cussing " De what  are you doing" I ask him sitting up seeing him throwing clothes on" Alilhia you have about thirty minutes to get ready for school " he says looking for a shirt. I get up and walk over to him and place my hand on his bare back " De babe I ain't going back in my house and I don't have any clothes here" I say to him in a clam voice. He turns to me and pulls me into a hug " would you be okay with wearing your bra and panties and some clothes of mine" he ask me. I nod and he hands me a pair of sweats and a hoodie " um am I not going to wear a shirt of what" I ask sounding a little bitchy without trying to " no you're not cause if I want to fuck your brains out in the locker room after practice then I will, but you aren't going to school anyways" he says to me. I look at him for a moment" Alilhia baby you have to call the cops and say someone killed your family, and with the time it would have been around the time after your brother left" he says to me. I nod fighting back tears. He pulls me into a hug " and say that you fell asleep here and when you went home this morning you found them " he says to me handing me my cell phone. I make the phone call to the police.
Five months later
" Alilhia baby are you okay" I hear Drake ask me. He has been here since everything but I don't know if I should tell him I haven't had my period in two months and that I've been puking everything I eat." Yeah I am fine" I walk out the bathroom" hey babe I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow will you come with me" I ask him knowing that he will. " Yeah sure what time" he ask. I go and look at the time card I was given " 9:45 " I tell him. He nods and gives me a kiss. After tomorrow he will know that I am pregnant. Today we have court for the ruling of the man that Drake framed did it, I know it's bad but death said he made a deal with the man since he was on his list, so I didn't mind if just meant that there was still time to kill the son of a bitch that killed my family. Six hours later the man is put behind bars for 5 life sentences without parole. When we get back to his, well our apartment, he pulls me to our room and takes off my dress and flats then lays my down in bed and takes off his clothes other than his boxers and curls up to me" baby i say let's take a nap" he says in my ear. I giggle and snuggle into him. " Alilhia Willers, I prince of hell claim you as my princess. I love you" I hear before I fall asleep. The next day I wake up at seven and get ready for my appointment. I wake Drake up at seven thirty with breakfast. When we get to the office I pull out a scarf " babe I need to put this on you okay and I don't want you reading my mind nor anyone else okay" I say to him and he nods . Twelve minutes later I am guiding him to the room. I do what the doctor asks me to. She gets the ultrasound going" Drake take the blindfold off" I say to him as soon as she pulls the image of our babies on the screen. He looks at me then my stomach then back to the screen" Alilhia are you pregnant" he asks me. I look away and nod " I am going to be a father" I hear him say to me. I still haven't look at him but I nod. I feel his fingers under my chin making me look at him " baby if you think that I am mad then you are so wrong, to me this is a miracle in all the chaos that's been going on okay" he says to me.by the time he is done I am in tears. " Doctor um how is the baby doing" he asks her, she smiles at us " the babies are fine all of them and I think you will be a great father, ms. Willers I am going to go get your pictures okay" she says and leaves my the room." Alilhia why did she say all of them" he ask me. " Drake we're having quadruplets" I say to him. He looked shocked then a smile broke on his face" all boys or all girls" he asks me. That's when I smile " we will be having boys" I say. He looks at me and shakes his head with a smile." So I am guessing you are five months" he ask I nod " I'm surprised you haven't noticed my stomach getting bigger I mean all the things that use to be loose on me are like skin tight" I say. His face changes " Alilhia you know we have to get married before they are born and you have to have them in hell" he says to me I nod " I do , and Drake Hellerson I accept your claim and I love you too and I always will soulmate" I say to him. Shock and happiness goes a crossed his face then it stops at love. He walks over and kisses me.