Buried alive Chapter 6

Morticia was happy nobody else got to see her like this. Gomez was the only person who had peeked behind her cool mask of coquetry, good manners and self control, at least in her adult life. Now she found strength in his eyes that shone above her with equal parts of worry and lust.

- Lay still, cara, he said in a low, gentle voice which almost made her cry.

He winked at her.

- Remember, you are supposed to be dead.

Morticia obeyed and closed her eyes, once more calm and content in the presence of her beloved. If she had kept them open for a few more seconds she would have noticed the sudden change in Gomez face, the worried, loving husband transforming into a cold and cynical grave robber. Gomez Addams was back in the game- their game. Morticia was glad she didn't break character. Or, she clearly did with her frantic scratching on the coffin lid and desperate gasping for air once he freed her. But it sure was darn hard to play dead properly, especially when one felt that one were about to die for real. And she was delightfully aware that  before this game was over she would most likely break character at least once more...

She felt the sweet sensation of the robbers gaze upon her body. Gomez had sled down next to the coffin and was kneeling beside her. He lifted his right hand and brushed his warm fingertips lightly over her collarbones. She suppressed a sigh of pleasure. The contact with his warm hands made her realize just how cold she was. She felt her nipples pearl against the silk of her gown and she knew he saw it and liked what he saw. She could hear it in his labored breathing. His hands closed around the heart shaped locket on her chest. He ripped it right off with one violent thug. She flinched but continued to lay still with closed eyes, feeling his greedy eyes all over her.

-What a beautiful women you were.

His Castillian accent thickened his voice as it often did when Gomez became emotional. The sound of his voice made desire start to squirm like a snake in the lover part of her body. She longed for him. Longed for his naked, warm body wrapped all around her. Gomez was hot by nature, feverish almost. She would often seek his warmth at night being skinny and with somewhat bad circulation she needed his warmth to stay healthy both physical and mentally.

What would I be without you, mon cher, she thought, then shivering again with pleasure, struggling to stay still as his hand paused to cup her right breast, teasing the nipple ever so slightly, before it glided down to her small hand. As he pulled the black diamond ring of her wounded finger, she had to bite her lip not to scream. He certainly was aware he hurt her, still the silver ring next to it went off just as brutally as the first one. The robber showed no mercy. Tears threatened to spring to her eyes. She held her breath for a few seconds before she exhaled slowly.

Gomez lifted her lifeless hand stained with dried blood and kissed it. His kiss mellowed the pain.

-You look like you died under violent circumstances, he whispered cheerfully.