Untitled Part 8

He bent down and kissed her lips, forcing the luscious red petals apart with his tongue. She knew very well from years of experience that Gomez had a tremendous strength in his tongue. The thought of what he could do to her with that marvelous tongue of his made her forget herself and kiss him back.

- You are unusually eager for a dead girl, Gomez whispered against her jawbone, teasing her.

- I bet you were a real slut when you were alive.

He grabbed her hips and rubbed his fresh-shaven face between her breasts. Morticia suppressed a sudden urge to giggle. He never talked to her like that in their everyday life where she spend most of her time high upon a pedestal where he knelt to worship. Metaphorically at least. Now she found it rather funny hearing him calling her a slut. She knew he didn't intend to be funny, though. This playing dead game proved to be a really tough one to master.

To stay dead got even harder when he started to examine her body more thoroughly with his hands and mouth. Her eyelids shivered like moth wings, like she was having an exciting dream. Indeed she did, she was living in the darkest, sweetest dream – awake with her eyes closed. Morticia dug her nails and sore fingertips into the wooden table without feeling the pain from the wounds nor the burnt skin on her shoulder.

She couldn't help but arching her back and he slid his hands underneath the small of her back to support her while kissing her thigh, tearing at the fabric of her red silk panties with his teeth. Like a wolf, she thought, recalling memories from another funny game they used to play: He was a mean werewolf and she was that stupid, little girl dressed in red. She couldn't recall the name of the girl, her mind hazed with lust, but she knew it was supposed to be a story for little children. Mortica could never imagine poisoning the innocent minds of little kids with such horrible stories about killing poor, defenseless beasts in their sleep. The werewolf version of Gomez however, did never tease her so painfully slowly. The grave robber did. He paused every now and then and pretended to be listening for any witnesses who could catch him doing unspeakable things in the dead of night.