Chapter 12: That Gut Feeling

Jai's POV

I am absolutely heartbroken. How could some of my closest friends say that to a girl that I like, and that likes me?

I walk over to Trent and say, "Hi." gloomily.

"What's wrong?" He asks, curiously.  

"You're never upset."

"Jeanette, Nat and Taylor told Molly that I wasn't worth it."

"What do you mean?"

"I overheard their conversation. Molly likes me."

"No way!" Trent shouts, causing the whole group and people walking by to turn and stare at us.

"Keep it down!" I yell/whisper.

So I told Trent all about the issue, and as a good mate, he carefully listened.

"Look, I'm really scared whether she'll believe everything the girls say." I say, worriedly.

"Do you think I really am like that?" I ask Trent after ordering a lemonade and some chips.

"Well..." Stutters Trent, swaying on his chair.

"Don't you start!" I whisper, but shout at the same time.

"You can be a player sometimes..." He admits, causing me to kick him under the table.

The more I think about it the more I believe the girls. What if Taylor, Nat and Jeanette are right?

But I stayed with Bee for a good 2 years. But I guess I did cheat on her with Niamh for what? A month? But she's really hot. Aaaannnd, I got back with Beunka after that. She forgave me, when I gave her a kiss. But who can, resist these charms?

I have to admit though... After these good 2 years at Campbelltown Performing Arts High School...

There were some girls that told me that they liked me. One of those were Niamh.  

There were around 7. Niamh, Sienna, Grace, Stephanie, Eleanore, Leigh and Alyscia.

I guess I sorta had to check them out first... I liked Miranda but she never told me she liked me.

Eleanore was a nice girl. She was really sweet and pretty. I kissed her twice. Once at school behind the drama building, and twice when she stayed over at my house.

She fell asleep on my chest when we were watching a movie. We woke up in the middle of the night and pashed a bit until mum came to check on me. It was quite embarrassing. We never went out, except when I asked her to the movies. We barely spoke after that. Bee was in Brisbane then.

Leigh and Sienna were okay. I kissed Leigh at school once. Bee caught me an didn't speak to me for a week. But everything was fine after that.

Sienna was cute. That's all. We kissed once. Really small though.

Steph was a slut. That's all I have to say.

Alyscia... She was pretty hot. Very, actually. That's all. We went to the beach once, but that was it

Grace, Grace, Grace. The sweetest girl I've ever met. But so shy. I wonder sometimes why she ever had the guts to tell me she liked me. I said, "Umm...". That's all I remember. We're just good friends now.

Niamh was the best out of them all. She was sweet, funny and caring. Kind and pretty.

We went out for a month. Beunka knew. I ignored her for a month, before Niamh moved schools. If it wasn't for that, I swear that we would've still been together.

I begged Beunka to get back to get back together after that.

But none of those were as sweet as Molly. Even though I just met her, I have that gut feeling. Different than the one I had with Beunka and Niamh. Even stronger than the one with Bee if that was possible. A weirder one.

Molly's POV

I'm really torn into believing what Nat, Jeanette and Taylor said or trusting Jai. I don't think we'll get into anything serious anyway.

We reach the food court, as all of Jai's friends are hungry. I just ate, but I wouldn't mind a frozen coke. You've got to admit, those things are pretty damn good.

I walk and sit beside Jeanette and Taylor. I want to sit next to Jai, but he's having a hushed conversation with Trent, I think his name is?

"Are you alright?" Asks Jeanette, worriedly.

"I'm absolutely, positively fine." I reply, confidently even though I'm no where near it.