Chapter 18: I Insist. After All, It's A Date

What's up, Waetforders?

It's Friday! Woohoo! Finally... Friday's are awesome. Who doesn't love Friday's?

So I've decided FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL my updating process. I will check Wattpad EVERY FREAKING DAY to see how many reads I have. I'll update when I have at least 10 reads. If not, I will update every Monday and Friday unless important interruptions come up.

I might not update straight away after I have 10 reads, maybe even a day later, since it takes a while for me to write a chapter. Don't judge.

Sorry guys, I lately have been writing more of Molly's POV because it is more in Molly's favour, the story.

I don't know... Just wondering, do you guys know how to pronounce Niamh? Because I was beginning to wonder about it... Pronounced sort of like, say 'knee' but add a 'v'. Like 'neve' sort of. You guys know the magic e thing right? Yeah... So you'll understand.

Last of all....

Thank you guys sooooooo much for 1000+ reads! You people are amazing! Oh my Jai... You do not know how much this fucking means to me! I love you all!

I hope you Waetforders enjoy the next chapter and future chapters!

Comment and vote!

Love you! From the awesome panda...

Shelly O_o

Jai's POV

Niamh and I pass the beautiful scenery as we walk along towards the ice-cream shop, as the cool breeze flutters through her summer dress and my own shirt.

"This is nice." She smiles, looking u p to me. I stare into her beautiful blue and sparkling eyes.

"It is." I reply, smiling forwards.

We get to the ice-cream shop and grab a table. We order and talk for a bit.

"So, how's life?" I ask her, not knowing what to really say.

"Not bad." Smiles Niamh, picking at her ice-cream. "I went to Lakeview with Molly." She says, rather awkwardly, starting a conversation.

"Hey, are you coming back to Campbelltown Performing Arts?" I ask, scooping cookies and cream ice cream onto my spoon.

"Hmm... I'm actually not sure..." Replies Niamh, letting her mind wander off to different things. You can tell by the look in her eyes.