The Start

ROSE POV

That morning was like any other summer day. I woke up, got dressed, ate, and walked down to Starbucks and got a frappe. After I payed for my drink, I walked out of the coffee shop and started walking back. But something irregular happens that day. That one day. They came.

I walked up my porch steps and opened the screen door, and kicked off my shoes.

"T.V. Time!~" I sang to myself.

Yea, I was a bit weird. Deal with it.

Anyway, I plopped down on the couch and clicked on my tv. The news came on. Apparently One Direction's Liam Payne just died. Whatever. That would've only bother me if it was Armstrong (from Green Day) or someone from Fall Out Boy. But let's get back to my life.

I was flipping the channels when I heard a knock at my door, so I went and opened my door.

"Wazzup?" I said.

A tall boy about my age with brown choppy hair stood on my porch."Hi. I'm Jake. You have been chosen for a...um... Agent training thingy."

"O...kay? What is this about?" I asked, obviously confused.

"I can't explain until we make it back to base." He said emotionlessly.

"So I have to go somewhere with a suspicious guy who said I'm a part of a agent training thingy?? Hell no!" I exclaimed.

" then we'll have to take you by force." He sighed.

I'm not sure what he did, but I was knocked out for a while after that.

(Hey! This is an original story that I hope you guys like. I would love inspiration in the comments! Thanks! Love you peeps!~🐤🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐤

~Harmony