Chapter One

Georgia Claire sat in her chair, tapping her fingers intently on the table in front of her, waiting for Elijah Mikaelson to arrive and give her the message

The brunette had been confused lately, she didn't know quite why. It's like her entire past was removed from her head and she barely remembered that last millennium.

Elijah had answers. And that's all she wanted right now. Answers. So her eyes widen when she sees Elijah come into the grill, because even in a public area like that restaurant, it was more safe then almost anywhere else.

"Elijah. It's nice to see you" Georgia states, her accent emphasizes 'Elijah'

"Yes, Georgia, and to you as well" He starts to lower his tone, and Georgia knew disappointment was to come

"Well, did you find anything? Why can't I remember anything?" She asks, quickly and quietly.

"I have suspicions, I think my brother is up to something. But there's only one way we can get you back to normal. You have to help me in undager my family."

"Bex and Finn?" The brunette asks, Kol not even crossing her mind since under the circumstances, she fount know who he was anymore.

"And Kol" Elijah states, verslightly confused on why she hadn't mentioned it. His stomach sinks as he starts to put pieces together and think of what Kol is gonna do when he gets undagered and finds out his brother compelled his girlfriend to forget him.

"Who?" She raises an eyebrow. He shakes his head

"The love of your life. For over the course of a thousand years" But Georgia continues to shake her head, saying there was no connection.

"Okay, okay. Well then it's even more important that you come tonight, so we can see what's up and if we can fix it" Elijah states "But I'm very sorry, Georgia. I have to leave to go talk to my brother. Hopefully, I'll see you tonight."

Georgia nods and bites her lip, trying to get her brain working to remember but nothing, so she just sighs.

New Orleans, 1914

Georgia was worried about Kol, not just cause he had been missing but because she wasn't mad about it. He had been messing around with witches and she was thinking something else of it.

She sat in their room of the large Mikaelson house, it was around Christmas. Kol and Georgia had their affairs with other people since after an argument, neither would apologize since both were equally as stubborn.

So, he took a witch to a Christmas party and not her. If he wanted to play that game, she could play too. She took Marcel, of course, with Rebekah's permission.

Georgia didn't know about Kol getting daggered, and didn't know that he was creating a knife to kill Klaus but the rest of the family did.

Klaus taps his glass and the rest of the family, and friends, Marcel and Georgia, gathered on the stairs and Klaus starts his speech. And the way he looked at Kol, it wasn't going to be a good night.