I will Wait for you for forever Ch 7

A/N I don't own NDCSSG there will be more chapters sorry for grammar mistakes please read,review,comment,vote thanks and enjoy :) PS things heat up a little bit in this chapter I hope you guys enjoy it 

Third Person POV 

It was Saturday night and Moze was dreading going on a date with Loomer tonight if only it was Ned she would've been the happiest girl alive. Ned was hanging out at his girlfriends house and having dinner with her family. "So Ned how long have you and Suzie been dating ?" Mrs. Crabgrass asked.

"About 1 month now Mrs. Crabgrass " Ned smiled at Suzie as she grabbed his hand under the table 

Mrs Crabgrass just smiled at the happy couple and continued eating dinner in comfortable silence . 

Before Ned and Suzie finished eating dinner , Mrs Crabgrass asked " Ned , what made you fall in love with my daughter ? "

"Well Mrs Crabgrass I fell in love with Suzie the day I ever laid my eyes on her . I love her beautiful smile her personalty and I just love spending time with her " Ned honestly responded 

Ned didn't realize that Suzie started tearing up after hearing the things Ned had just said she never thought she would find a guy who would treat her like a queen before she started going out with Ned . 

Mrs. Crabgrass gave a big warm smile to Ned before getting up to wash the dishes from the dinner . 

"Alright Ned , I have a question are you going to protect my baby girl and treat her like the princess she is " Mr. Crabgrass asked sternly .

"Yes sir , I will always keep her safe and I will treat her better than a princess I will treat her like a queen " Ned answered and wrapped his arm around Suzie's shoulder before giving her a peck on the lips . 

While Ned was spending some quality time with his girlfriend and her family , Moze was wishing she could be able to hang out with Ned tonight instead of going on a date at some fancy restaurant  with Loomer.

Just as Moze broke out of her thoughts she felt someone putting something on her back . "Loomer , what are you doing ?" Moze asked. " You looked like you were getting cold so I wanted you to have my jacket to wear ." Loomer responded as Moze just smiled at him in response 

"You know Loomer , your not as bad as everyone thinks you are you actually have a soft side " Moze told him while slipping on his jacket . 

"Jennifer , that's what I've been trying to show you all along but you kept getting caught up with Bigby " Loomer slid his chair 

"Well I mean Ned is my best friend but lately he's been following Suzie around and he doesn't even remember me his best friend " Moze said sadly as Loomer just gave her a one armed hug and let her cry on his shoulder 

"You know Jennifer , Bigby's a jerk , just forget about him if you were my girl I would give you everything you want ..." Loomer stopped talking and started leaning in to kiss Moze .

Moze didn't even hesitate as she started leaning in to meet his lips she was too messed up to understand what's going on but she decided to just go with it as she started kissing him back.

Loomer wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her harder as he felt her wrap her arms around his neck and started kissing him back just as hard .