Chapter 13

I quickly got up and just as she was closing the door to her room I caught it and pushed it back so it wouldn't close.

The door just stood there still. Then I heard Camila walking away from it.

"Mila?"

She didn't answer so I walked in and closed the door so we wouldn't wake anyone up.

I went and set down next to her. She was sitting on the floor leaving against her bed so I joined her. I sat in silence and just held her until she stopped crying. After about 15 mins she was done.

"Mila you don't have to tell me why you're crying but I'm here for you no matter what." I told her.

"Soooo do you want to talk about it chica? I asked her carefully.

The brunettes face was tired and her eyes were beyond puffy from all the crying. She sat there quiet for another 5 mins when she finally spoke.

"I hate Lauren." Were her first words

"Why do you hate her?" I ask

"I thought she cared about me but she doesn't."

"Why do you think she doesn't care about you?"

"The brunette laid her head against my shoulder as she got lost in thought. She probably was debating if she should tell me or not.

"We had sex."

"Y'all did what?" I asked her to make sure I had heard her correctly.

"I said we had sex...and I won't lie it was the best sex I've ever had and I know I've only been having sex for about a month now but still. But she was ruff with me. She treated me just like any other girl she would fuck, probably worse." She admitted.

"How so?"

"She kind of hurt me...then she uh.." The smaller girl next to me had stopped talking and her face blushed a hot read. I didn't know if it was because of anger or a thought.

"She uh what Mila?" I asked her so she would continue.

"She uhh...she rode my face. And then after we got done she told me to leave and she will see me at school tomorrow. I didn't know why she was making me leave so I told her I thought we were going to make love our first time. And her next words hit me so hard." She told me

I grabbed her hands and squeezed them. "What did she say?"

"She told me that this is how she fucks and she wasn't going to make love to me because I'm not the Camila she fell for and then... Then she told me she wasn't going to make love to someone who is fucking everybody." The younger girl told me as she began to cry again.

"Mila okay first. How can she make love to you if you two don't even love each other. Second. She only said those things to hurt you. I know you haven't noticed but you have been killing her these past few weeks. So she probably wanted revenge of some sorts as childish as it may seem. I'm your best friend so I'm going go be real with you. She treated you the way you allowed her and everyone else to treat you. Only because you let her. Lauren probably want look at you the same for awhile and she will probably try to fuck you again. You need to sit down with her and tell her how you feel and stop playing these games with her. I know you both chica and this is a game that Lauren will not loose, but you will." I told her trying to be as honest as possible.
"Shoot I know Lauren cares about you. And I know you two probably secretly love each other but if there is one thing Lauren is good at it is hiding her feelings, unlike you..you're an open book and you will say one thing but your eyes and body language will always tell the truth. So my advice is to stop making a fool out of yourself and do the right thing."