'Pay Back;!

Chapter 1: He's Here

'Ding Ding Ding' I got a message from Adam. It said ''Happy Birthday''! Adam Craig is the LOVE of my life or should I say my boyfriend. Today I am meeting him and his parents at their lake house for my birthday! Adam is the hottiest guy  at Bridge Way Falls. He has ocean blue eyes and brown spiked hair , he also plays  football and hockey. Every girl drules over him, but i got luckey and now i have him; which means that i half to look my 100% best! So I stumpled out of my bed into the shower quickly.

"Ding Ding Ding" another message from Adam saying, he's on his way! So I quickly jumped out of the shower and ran to my closet, I pulled on my purple sun dress and slipped on my black flats. By the time I got down stairs I throw my thick brown hair up in a messy bun; striped mascara on my lashes and grabbed by bags. 

"Why are you in such a rush"?" Oh I'm going to Adams lake house, and he's on his way now"! I replied to my younger 14yr old annoying, ugly, brat sister Mackenzie. 'Good Morning Alana do want breakfast'?' No thanks mom, Adam should be here any second now'!

A car door slammed and seconds later Adam was standing at the door knocking! By the time i grabbed my bag he had open the door. 'Hey Alana or should i say Lanie'? I smiled and gave him a hug. He grabbed my bags and took them to car and opened my door. 'Bye Mackenzie we both said with smile!

We hoped in and drove down the road. Seconds later Adam got a message, i couldnt help but to read it because it was laying on top of a cup holder. It was from his bestfriend Jacob, Jacob is my ex boyfriend. We dated for the whole year of grade twelve, i dumped him because he wanted everyone to know we were dating and he was getting to bossey and pushey. Ever since I dumped Jacob he has hated me and looks for ways to embrace himself to look better than me.   Anyways......

I quickley tried to peek my eyes over the phone to read, but all it said was:

Jacob:Hey A-dog have you firgured out a Sceem/Plan to get rid of her for good!!

Before i could ask Adam what that mean't and who this girl is he turned an asked me 

''Hey Alana do wanna grab a bite to eat, sence theres still a hour an half to get there''?

I smiled and said  'Yes please'!