Road Trip!

'Nice going Alana you got us kicked out, 'Jacob Stop It was me to'! I turned and looked at adam but he turned away, so i smiled to alesha and said 'IM Sorry' Just by listening to my voice Jacob rolled his eyes.'' Im sorry too, i shouldnt have been so mean Alesha said  putting Lipstick'. ''Now that you girls FINALLY made up, lets hit the road off to my lake, Adam said with a tired Smile.                                                                                 

We all i hoped in (Me and Alesha in the back, Jacob in the passenger Seat and Adam driving) 'Im listening to music so if you guys are talking to me get my attention first', I turned to amazment Alesha had the iPhone C!!!! But than i thouht myself  her Dad is richer than a bank. 'So i was thinking that you could cheat on her, and than will make a plan from there'! What!! Did i hear that right? What is jacob talking about to Adam, questions and confustion  covered my mind. ''Shhhh dude lets talk about this later when were alone''! 'I cant belive now i know somethings up'! Ding Ding Ding Adam got a text a message, I leaned over to the middle to try to read it but i couldnt focis because Alesha Sings WAY TO LOUD!!  I tapped her on leg, and tried to get her attention, Oh sorry Alana i couldnt feel you tapping. ''Thats ok i was wondering if you could be just alittle bit more quite''? OH um.....Sure. I started thinking to myself, and how i have some clues to figure this mystery out; Or i could ask Adam but than Adam would Know that i read his text! So im going to write down (in my notes on my phone) all the clues that I have found out. I just cant belive that Adam wouldnt tell whats going on! 'So Alana are softy'? 'Jacob Stop'! I was confused, because i didmt know what he meant? Jacob turn around to look at me dead in the eye! And he asked the question again, i tried to speak but i ended up mumbling out ''what do u mean, if im a softy''?Jacob un buckle his seat belt and jumped in the back seat and yelled in my face, ARE YOU A SOFTY? 'Jake baby what are you doing' Yelled Alesha! Jacob GET BACK IN THE FRONT SEAT NOW! No Adam No im aloud to ask her a question!! I tried to un buckele but jacobs hand was over top of mine, his Light blue and green eyes staring at me, with his Light brown hair shineing in off the street lights. So answer my question? I didnt know what to say. Um... I.... Um....IDK Ok, Jacob laughed and said i new it. Thats it im pulling over! I yelled to Adam Now!!!! Jacob turned and grabbed me by the neck and said one more word and your done!!! Jake Baby what are you doing? Alesha Baby hold on a sec! I sat back scared to deth wondering what he is going to do to Adam for pulling over? Adam and Jacob steped out of the car and started Yelling! I quickley went to reach to for my phone put before i could unlock my password Alesha yelled STOP!!!' WHAT IS HE DOING TO ADAM''!! I turned and saw Jacob punching Adam without Adam fighting back! Jacob pulled out a gun and held it to Adams head, i couldnt help but react so I un buckled, told Alesha to call 911 and slammed open the car door! 'Jacob Stop you dont half to do this''!!! I tried to get him stop, before he Adam! Jacob you dont half to do this, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? He turned and pointed the gun on me; Adams eyes lite up in anger. Alana you dont uderstand He is way better than me, he promised me he would help make a plan and go along with me to finish it and do it, but he wont!! Sirens went off in a distance, Jacob what plan? Adam yelled to Jacob you shoot her i will Beat the HELL out of you!! I tried to get them to come down, but seconds later police showed up. Jacob Grabbed his phone shoved his gun in his pocket then ran to the car grabbed his phone and ran into the woods; with 7 copps following him! Adam turned to look at me, with tears running down my face in shock! 'Adam huged me and said its going to be ok'!

Sorry for the long Paragragh,i just HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE!  I hope you guys like it and KEEP BEING AWESOME!!!;)