Jacobs Point of view!

Just so u guys know this is Jacobs point of view on what he feels about Adam Not being such a good friend! Thanks guys, and dont forget to be AWESOME!

''I cant belive i just got chased by the copps! Adam is my bestfriend and he lied to me!! The only reason he said no to not doing the plan anymore is because of ALANA!!! The whole plan was suppose to be like this................

-So Adam askes out Alana-Check\

-He brings her on a few dates-Check\

-He takes her on a birthday dinner-Check (disaster)\

-He tells her she being to pushy and that hes the boss of there realontionship-Not check

-He gets a new phone number and starts texting her weird and creepy messgaes-Not check

-Try to make her scared of me and him!

But now Adam won't do the plan because now he actally really likes her!! So now I'm going to make Adam afraid of me and than make him follow along with plan!! Can't wait to plan REVENGE!!

Readers Note: hey guys If u guys are wondering why Jacob and Adam made this plan and are confused than let me explain!:) Alana broke up with Jacob because he was being to pushy, and un safe, Jacob got upset and ask Adam if he would brake her heart because she broke Jacobs! So than Adam asked Alana out and Alana said yes! Than he was suppose to brake up with her but now he is following in love all over again with her! So now Adam doesn't want to do the plan or be friends with Jacob!! Thanks guys sorry this chapter is short!! I hope u guys LOVE IT! And keep reading! :):):):):):):)