Dont be AFRAID

It was exactly 12:38pm when one boys life was to change forever, his body as always was full of darkness trying to break a barrier to get out of his shell of a body to cry out for help, but cant get past the debris blocking the path, the room he had been placed in was crowded with people of many sizes, some tall like a tree, some small like a stump, some to overweight, others slender with thinness, however this boy wasn't any of these things, he had a normal figure, but with expression, his eyes forced apart, his mouth cut down so he never looked like he could smile, and had a crooked nose, to most he was a rag-doll, pushed around and called things that would make tears stream down him face like a waterfall. "Why?" he said softly, "why me? i may be different, but does that make my figure so easily to disrespect?" he stoped thinking and entered his own relm where he remained, and all voices around him would turn to distant calls, *BBRRIINNGG* the school bell screamed, symbolising the end of the period, "why d-" suddenly his thought was cut off the a faint "hello?" he ignored the first call as he suspected it to be another bully ready to bombarde him with names. "Are you ok?" this time he took notice and stedily turned his head to meet the figures body "Marcus right?" Marcus looked up and nodded slowly, "you don't like talkin or something?" alarmed the boy was going to target him he turned to face the front, to scared to notice the lack of people in the room. he turned to ask "who are y-" however the boy had vanished, leaving a note that read "your not alone" and was sighned in bold "Alex".