The Figure - Dont be AFRAID

As i slowly strolled to my next class Marcus's mind starts to wonder who the figure was, obviously his name was Alex, but there were plenty of Alex's in the school, and most of them had a negative view upon Marcus anyway. Bang. His mind had been shot by an idea, what if he had met someone who cares, "the paper may say he can help" he says stuttering while holding the crippled paper, "but, does he really mean it?" Marcus folds the paper and carefully places it back inside his pocket before setting off again to his class, "i'd better hurry, don't want another detention" he said before rushing down the corridor.

As Marcus enters his class, now 12 minuets late, the teacher looks over his shoulder and stares sharply at Marcus, inspecting his body language to see if he had ran to lesson or not, "well?" he said loudly "o-oh, s-sorry Mr green" he said cautiously, trying not to cause to much attention from the class "why are you late?!" Mr Green looked furiously at Marcus, waiting for his response "i-i um wen-" his voice was suddenly shut down by the opening of the door for a second time, "sorry I'm late sir!" the boy that had walked through was a tall boy, with brown curly hair and a shapeless face, "Alex, why are you late?" Marcus suddenly looked sharply over at Alex inspecting his figure to see if it matched the one he had seen earlier, "SIT IF YOU WONT TELL ME" Mr Green finally shouted, causing the room to shake a little, "sorry sir" they both said before slumping onto their table. Marcus looked at Alex and said very carefully and slowly "are y-" "yes" Alex inputting before Marcus could finish his sentence, "and I'm here to help", confused Marcus asked more questions "How come i never saw you before?", Alex fell silent for a minute, "i-I'm new" he said Marcus could tell he was lying "what do you take me as" he said while unwrapping the paper Alex had gave him earlier, "a fool?" Alex let out a laugh before looking at Marcus and slowly saying "no, i take you as a friend."