Chapter 1

Layla's POV: Ugh I don't want to go Purgatory aka school. I'll have to see his stupid face. Jay. Jay Ackles. His friends call him Jensen, even though his name is Jay. He is the bad boy of the school. He's also a man whore. We are polar opposites. I am your typical good girl, who gets good grades, has a good friends and a loving family. Well I did, my dad and mom got a divorce when I was 5. My mom cheated on my dad with my uncle. My dad was so heartbroken that he doesn't speak to his brother now or my mom. I live with my dad, because I couldn't forgive my mom, she always tries to call me or write to me but I always delete her messages or throw out her letters. She sent me a message on facebook and I was so angry, I told my dad and he responded it.

Facebook Message:

Andrea: Hi Layla, how are you? I miss you so much. You've gotten so beautiful. How is your dad? I was wondering if, you would you like to come out and visit during the summer? I want us to reconnect has mother and daughter. Please Layla.

Layla: Hello Andrea, I am not interested. You lost the chance to call yourself a mother, the day you slept with Daniel. My daughter will not be with you at all. Stop contacting her and myself Andrea.

Andrea: Michael? Why are on Layla's facebook?

Layla: She showed me that you messaged her. She is clearly not interested for seeing you or writing to you. So stop Andrea. Leave Layla and I alone.

Still Layla's POV: my dad just stood up to my mom. My dad was so heartbroken about my mom and uncle. He was so upset that he nearly turned to alcohol but I held his hand and told him that it will get better in time.
My dad is a lawyer, he's a good lawyer. My dad taught me about girl stuff because I didn't live with my mom. My dad he dated women but he said he wouldn't be able to handle heartbreak again.  My dad and I have always been close, he's my best friend. He knows about Jay and he hates him too. It's quite funny. My dad helped me get a job at his law firm. I'm going to study at Stanford to be a lawyer like my dad.